Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fat sacs

Default fat sacs

Hey all, I'm looking to get new fat sacs for our LSV, and it looks like the wakemakers website is the way to go when ordering. I have a few questions before I place my order.

1. I currently have the stock gravity 3 ballast system. Will upgrading to the 1100lb sacs make an appreciable difference? I feel that it would since that I figure that would be like adding three adults to that side of the boat, am I correct in thinking that?

2. I feel like I've read that people have reinforced the walls between the rear compartments and the engine compartment. Is this necessary or just recommended?

3. Lastly, is there any sort of discount/promo code available? Every little bit helps as I will be ordering tower speakers and an amp shortly.

Eric

It'll make all the difference in the world. There is a code available; I just don't know it but someone will chime in. You should reinforce the walls. There are several accounts with photos as to how to do this. Search on "reinforce" and you will find some. Good luck!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Def go big on the ballast!

Code: PM sent!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Default fat sacs

Ordering new ballast tomorrow. Thanks kane and bergermaister!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default fat sacs

Keep me posted on results/satisfaction. And if you do any reinforcement. I'm in the same exact situation as you with boat/ballast

2013 Moomba Mobius LSV
    2003 Ebbtide Campioné
    1969 Sea Ray
    2013 Moomba Mobius LSV
    345 HP Surf Motor
    EXILE SXT9's, ZLD
    SUMO 900s, 500 IBS, Flow

2009 F-150 FX4 Supercrew

definitely recommend the reinforce for the 13 and up LSV's, the walls are taller and could be more prone to bowing in with the 100lb bags back there. I did mine right at the start and have had no issues with bowing at all

my .02
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

So after importing our LSV from Cali, and trying to surf for the first time using some additional fat sacs, I'm over all the hassle. Could you flick me the code and I'm ordering some big sacs as well, before we run out of sun! Thanks.

Default fat sacs

I may or may not be interested in selling/trading my 1100s and IBS if anyone is interested. Would only trade 1100s for 750s (Black) and would sell the IBS. PM if interested
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Default fat sacs

Quote Originally Posted by E4NASH View Post
    I may or may not be interested in selling/trading my 1100s and IBS if anyone is interested. Would only trade 1100s for 750s (Black) and would sell the IBS. PM if interested
    My new sacs will be here Wednesday, hopefully you can work something out with someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default fat sacs

I have a set of the factory stock mojo rears that are 650s if you would be interested in trading.
    Rusty

2013 Mojo