Started a new project this month. I am going the remodel and repaint the bus/camper (aka Clifford) this winter/spring. Ten years ago I bought a school bus and set it up as a camper/toy hauler, being young, single and have less money than I do now the bus does not meet my family current needs. We take 4-wheelers on trips with us a lot of times so the bus is set up as a toy hauler the back opens up so we can load (4) 4-wheelers in the back.
I keep saying I want to buy a diesel RV but this bus has a diesel motor and I have re-geared it where it runs 70 mph down the road. It get 12 mpg empty or pulling something and the best part it is paid for.

The bus currently has complete working bathroom, and it has a built in 8kw generator.
I am looking at it as two different area’s of the interior and exterior.

On the exterior I am going to remove the front 4 bus windows and sheet them in like the rest and install a 18”x42” camper window on each side. Put a new cover on the water heater. Than I am going to paint the bus. I am thinking Dark Gray In place of the red and light gray on the roof. Than orange strips. I bought my wife a 24” vinyl cutter. And we are going to put a similar supra logo to match the boat on the back corner of bus. I have also bought a 16’ awning for the passenger side of the bus.

On the interior I am currently working on the lay out but I am planning on doing the following: repaint the hole inside to put a new subfloor and new vinyl flooring. Add new cabinets including a sink. install a new midsize refrigerator new microwave. I bought a captain seat and couch/ bed out of a 2010 wreck conversion van. I am also going to replace my 32" flat screen tv in the house so it new home will be in the bus. I also want to rework the drivers area add a tv/rear mounted camera to see how the boat is doing behind the bus.

Also the bus currently does not have a stereo. I am kicking the following setting up and ipod/head phone jack (or something Bluetooth) with an amp and maybe a set of Wetsound Icon8 (with a plan to add a sub and some other speakers). I am think of mounting them on magnets to stick on the inside of the bus for going down the road and than when we stop I can stick them on the outside for some tunes around the camp ground.

I should have some pics of the interior gutted and the windows removed and sheet metal work happening next week (that is along as I can stand the cold or it warms up some)

bus and boat.jpg