Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Indy Boat Show Pics

Chris beat me to it,posted up some nice pics of the SC line at the Indy Boat Show on WakeWorld,Aqua Marine had a really nice looking Booth,I Will say the Black and Purple Nautique G21 was one of the best looking boats I have seen in a long time,but i like purple,LOL

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=801172
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

Wonder what is missing on the White and Green Mondo? That's a lot less than the one we have on order. Does give me an idea what my interior will look like with the gray against the white

Quote Originally Posted by patrick232 View Post
    Wonder what is missing on the White and Green Mondo? That's a lot less than the one we have on order. Does give me an idea what my interior will look like with the gray against the white
    That was the full price,the fine print is sales tax and dealer freight and prep,it had the flow system,standard motor 330,standard carpet and a single axle trailer,Ron of Aqua Marine does a great job pricing his boats at the show he didnt have one Boat in his booth over the 100K mark,and had a leftover OBV in the LOW 40's,He passes on the savings to his customers due to the fact of low overhead no fancy showroom and dozens of employees answering the phone,if you call Ron answers 98% of the time,I have bought 2 Moombas from Ron and it has been great plus he is only 20 minutes from my house,so I am glad he sells in my territory,I wouldnt want to buy from another dealer and there mark-up's.
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by tater View Post
    That was the full price,the fine print is sales tax and dealer freight and prep,it had the flow system,standard motor 330,standard carpet and a single axle trailer,Ron of Aqua Marine does a great job pricing his boats at the show he didnt have one Boat in his booth over the 100K mark,and had a leftover OBV in the LOW 40's,He passes on the savings to his customers due to the fact of low overhead no fancy showroom and dozens of employees answering the phone,if you call Ron answers 98% of the time,I have bought 2 Moombas from Ron and it has been great plus he is only 20 minutes from my house,so I am glad he sells in my territory,I wouldnt want to buy from another dealer and there mark-up's.
    Tax, Freight, Prep adds a few grand. I'm pretty happy with the deal I received.

Ron takes good care of his customers. He's always been good to me and to say he has low building overhead is an understatement. When I visit N3 boatworks I always think "no crap your boats cost so much"
    2021 Malibu 23 LSV
    2008 OBV-Sold!
    2001 Ski Nautique closed bow-slalom course only!
    attracted to shiny things that float

Quote Originally Posted by skiyaker View Post
    Ron takes good care of his customers. He's always been good to me and to say he has low building overhead is an understatement. When I visit N3 boatworks I always think "no crap your boats cost so much"
    I demoed a 210 SANTE last year with N3 Boatworks,awesome guys and they customize every boat they sell and have the best looking boats in the country,but have the highest prices in the world,they didnt post any prices at the boat show just ask a dealer, not much of a discount there they always seem to move there boats at those prices so good for them i guess.
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

We bought our Mobius from Ron he was great to deal with. You are right about the low overhead office. As long as he treats me good I don't care if he is in a yard barn.
    2000 Möbius V
    Indmar assault 5.7mpi
    Perfect pass stargazer wake
    Oj 445 will be replaced soon
    1100#on each side of the eng ,800 in ski locker
    almost enough

I was down there Thursday. Almost traded the Mobius in on a new Axis T22 but couldn't pull the trigger. I think I am going to stick with Moomba. The Purple G21 had my wife drooling. I told her that if she wanted that we would have to sell body parts and I wasn't up for that. haha It was a good show tho. Wish I spent more time there.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by irish-racing View Post
    I was down there Thursday. Almost traded the Mobius in on a new Axis T22 but couldn't pull the trigger. I think I am going to stick with Moomba. The Purple G21 had my wife drooling. I told her that if she wanted that we would have to sell body parts and I wasn't up for that. haha It was a good show tho. Wish I spent more time there.
    Ditto ,on the Purple G21 best looking boat i have seen in awhile,Told my daughter that we could buy that but she could never go to college,her responce was, thats ok lets do it,LOL we will stick with the LSV for now.
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

Smart kid. College is almost a waste of money anymore unless you do it right and have a great plan.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!