Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I work Saturdays, I'm off Sunday. We don't typically come out to the Columbia area because it's more then an hour from our house. I don't mind the drive if the water temp is good now and there isn't debris. Normally no rivers at all for my boat, till late June.

We still prefer Hagg. Yesterday or water was 70.

Now on another note more people are starting to come out on the weekends but next weekend should still be ok.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

So far I'm planning on heading out to see Mike on Sunday (I have a car) and still working on something for happy hour on Fri. and whatever on Sat. I'll post up on Thurs. after I talk to some folks.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I work Saturdays, I'm off Sunday. We don't typically come out to the Columbia area because it's more then an hour from our house. I don't mind the drive if the water temp is good now and there isn't debris. Normally no rivers at all for my boat, till late June.

We still prefer Hagg. Yesterday or water was 70.

Now on another note more people are starting to come out on the weekends but next weekend should still be ok.
    Would you have room foir me and the wife on Sunday? We'd be more than happy to drive out to Hagg. Name the time and we're there.

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    So far I'm planning on heading out to see Mike on Sunday (I have a car) and still working on something for happy hour on Fri. and whatever on Sat. I'll post up on Thurs. after I talk to some folks.
    I'll stay tuned...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Would you have room foir me and the wife on Sunday? We'd be more than happy to drive out to Hagg. Name the time and we're there.

I'll stay tuned...
    Yes of course. Just bring your vest. I'll pm you my number.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]