Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I will be off Sunday, Mon and Tuesday. Let me know.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Looks like you guys are getting great weather every day . . . until about the day I get there.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Looks like you guys are getting great weather every day . . . until about the day I get there.
    Low 70's is still fine with us! Not thrilled about the wind forecast though.

But I should be available.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

In OR we have these people called Meteorologists, but in fact they don't know jack chit about the weather. Around here you cant predict the weather more then 12 hours out.

This time Next week we will see what the weekend calls for.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Figured you'd be tired of the heat and ready to cool off.

> Nice how my little safety cone has begun floating away
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

That travel trailer is RID-ONK-ULOUS!

But then again, I don't have my own Brady Bunch....
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Gotta make up for my 'nub' somehow...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

That- air looks like FL weather except the trailer is still there and in the same county.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Looking good for Fri. - Sun. so far. 79, 81, 79 for highs and no rain. Couldn't ask for a lot better than that. Hope it holds out.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USOR0275
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Looking good for Fri. - Sun. so far. 79, 81, 79 for highs and no rain. Couldn't ask for a lot better than that. Hope it holds out.

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USOR0275
    So maybe people can chime in with a tentative game plan? the Wife and I get off work at 4pm on Friday. and so far the weekend's pretty open. She can't drive with her recent knee surgery.

My boat is just a Direct drive sunsport, but I have it set up so we can get a surfable wave out of it. It's not world class surf, but I can freeride it pretty easily. If I get time, I'll install the Tantrum perfect pass remote control module too. I've got a reasonable amount of stereo, so we'll be able to jam on the water. I've got 2 surf boards and my wakeboard for people with medium to smaller feet.

Than said, most the peeps on this thread have boats that put out more impressive surf waves than mine and their boats fit more people typically (mine could do maybe 8 peeps).

However, I'm happy to commit to something. For me, we'd launch from Vancouver's Marine Park as it's the easist for me to get to and I have a season parking pass. Free parking is available too for people w/o trailers just a 100 yards before the launch.

-Trayson
    www.TraysonsToybox.com