Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Yes the ones we have on the 13 are already jacked up with the screws to tighten it. They striped out and the dealer had to remove them. They installed larger SS bolts. Those are bottomed out and bent, all its doing is destroying my brackets. AWS is supposed to be checking on installing new 14 brackets on my boat to fix this problem.
    That stinks. No issue with mine yet. -fingers crossed-
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Yes the ones we have on the 13 are already jacked up with the screws to tighten it. They striped out and the dealer had to remove them. They installed larger SS bolts. Those are bottomed out and bent, all its doing is destroying my brackets. AWS is supposed to be checking on installing new 14 brackets on my boat to fix this problem.
    I ran into the same problem, dealer changed out my brackets but I'm sure it will be loose again by the end of next season. We didn't even do much for surfing and we still have the stock ballast. I noticed the '14 brackets when my dealer got their first 14 in and contacted Moomba.... I was told the bolt pattern didn't match and that there was extra material in the transom on the '14 models. They certainly took a step forward with the new design, it is solid.

With that said, I'm super excited for this option and I'm happy to see its available as an add on. I was hoping for something similar to the supra system (with much more basic switch type controls), but this has too be more reliable and more cost effective. I'm very interested to see what these will cost... Would be awesome to start out the season with the boat surf ready.

Has anyone on the board been able to try the system? How does it compare to the ballast mods people have put in the Mojo?
    2022 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 (sold)

Tow - 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost

Default Moomba Flow The new Wake Enhancement Device

I wish it wasn't winter. Looking forward to some real world experience on this. And of course the release of the LSV version...

I live in Dora Al. Smith lake is my home lake

Default Moomba Flow The new Wake Enhancement Device

Already on the list for the first one into my dealer for the LSV, should be out in march

2013 Moomba LSV
    2013 LSV
    2006 outback DD sold
    2004 Stingray 180LX sold

David

Any talk of something for Outback V owners?
    ----------------------------------------
    2014 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    2013 Moomba LSV (Sold)
    2013 Moomba Outback V (Sold)
    2002 Mastercraft X-5

Quote Originally Posted by costanza View Post
    Any talk of something for Outback V owners?

YES!

an upgrade to a Mondo . . . .

sorry about that. I'm in the office today so I'm not in a real good mood.
    Last edited by wolfeman131; 12-31-2013 at 01:07 PM.

what about My 12 XLV.... Drew Cheer up , you can go drinking soon enough!!!!
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

YES!

an upgrade to a Mojo . . . .

Drew that sucks you have to work today but you can be nice and buy me the Mojo then and I can pay to have the flow installed.
    The thing that still gets me if you watch the new video with the product manager he says it was designed for the Moomba line. He does not say it is only for the Mondo and Mojo. Might be splitting hairs but it is the little things that give me more questions.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

I think Matt was simply referring to the "Moomba line" as clarification and that SWELL is for the Supra line.