Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

ok... I have a 2003 LSV.. Any chance? I may be able to see the MRS on this over a brand new boat.
    2003 Mobius LSV Gravity Games
    Total Noob running 1100 in the center, 750s in the lockers.
    JL JX360/4 powering 6 Infinity 621m speakers

Default Moomba Flow The new Wake Enhancement Device

Ordered mine today from the dealer I bought my boat from and she told me should would sell it to me at cost which was $1150 talked with two other dealers that offered to get it for me for $1350. Should hopefully be here in a few weeks. She said it includes installation instructions so I might contemplate a self install instead of taking it to a local dealer.
    Rusty

2013 Mojo

I sent a note to my dealer a while back and they just got back to me this week. They said that it was indeed possible to add this to a '13 Mojo but that it would require additional fiberglass structure to be added and would void my hull warranty. I'm a little concerned by this, anyone else heard the same story? Dealer installed factory kits voiding warranty... doesn't give me a warm fuzzy. $1150 just in parts also seems pretty steep.... I understand there is R&D involved and there has to be some margin.... but labor and materials would much less. If additional fiberglass is required I could see this being more in the $1,500 territory.

If additional fiberglass work is needed, I will probably also investigate switching to the new '14 swim platform bracket design as the non-current design was a failure in my opinion. I believe that's what they said was the difference in the new bracket mounting, additional material for the lag bolts to anchor.

If it were possible to install the flow and convert the swim platform at a reasonable price and not void the warranty, I would be a happy camper. I'd love to hear some performance reviews as well. My dealer is pretty small time so they only have a few Moomba's throughout the year. We're wanting to get into surfing this year and I'd like to avoid additional ballast... the Mojo is touted as a "surfing machine" but it's unsurfable out of the box.

Regardless, April can't come soon enough....
    2022 Moomba Mojo
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5 (sold)

Tow - 2019 Ford F150 Ecoboost

Bumping for visibility...
    2022 Moomba Mojo

Adding a Flow device to a 2013 Mojo does not invalidate the warranty, so long as installed by an authorized dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by RickT View Post
    Adding a Flow device to a 2013 Mojo does not invalidate the warranty, so long as installed by an authorized dealer.
    Rick, thanks for this piece of information. I found it quite unusual that a dealer installed factory kit would void the warranty. I will discuss further with my dealer (I assume they are authorized). I'm really excited to try the new system out!
    2022 Moomba Mojo

I'm hoping to get out this upcoming weekend to demo the new Flow system on a 2014 Mojo with 1100 sacs in the rear compartments, I am coming from an 04 XLV so should be quite a bit different. i will get as much video and photos as I can! Just hoping for warm weather here this weekend so it pans out!
    2014 Moomba Mojo- Exiled Out!!
    04 XLV- 2 REV 10's & REV410- All JL Audio amps

Just talked with roger from SC he informed me that no hull work is needed for the 2013 mojo flow system.
    Rusty

2013 Mojo

I am assuming no work would be needed on the 12 Mojo? Hull is the same on 13 and 14 right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

I talked with a dealer at the Chicago show that indicated that the Flow was not designed specifically for the Mondo and Mojo hulls and the only thing needed to retrofit the device to the other models was simply to mill a different bracket to the contour of the hull of the other models. He predicted that it should be available in the March / April timeframe which I believe someone else (Drew?) in this thread mentioned.

Sounded like great news to this OBV owner who has a goofy surfer in his crew!!!
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...