Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Default Moomba Flow The new Wake Enhancement Device

Mike how are you getting 3k in the rear?
    Rusty

2013 Mojo

Default Moomba Flow The new Wake Enhancement Device

Quote Originally Posted by rbeckner27 View Post
    Mike how are you getting 3k in the rear?
    Enzo sacks on both lt and rt sides.
    2018 Max with a little extra weight here and there

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    Enzo sacks on both lt and rt sides.
    Ditto

I have 2 Enzo 1500s, one on each side, and they fill completely up.
    I then have the 500 hard in the center
    650 Bow Sac
    and I use a 450 in the walk way under the center seat

Technically 3150 plus crew, golf cart batteries, stereo, and BEER!!!

Jester I haven't heard yet but I will let you know when they say a date. Normally its the 2nd or 3rd Saturday of the month
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post

I Jester I haven't heard yet but I will let you know when they say a date. Normally its the 2nd or 3rd Saturday of the month
    I sent them messages on their two FB pages. Haven't heard anything back from them... It's in May, right? I remember it was just after I'd bought my boat last year.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Mike have you slammed it that hard and wakeboarded?
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - 72 hours and growing
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

"Hey you only live once"

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Ditto

650 Bow Sac
    Did the Mojo go to a bag for bow weight in the newest models? I thought the first Mojo's had a hard tank for front ballast.
    2006 Outback V - Gone
    2008 LSV - Gone
    2013 other brand

I really hope this thing works because I absolutely despise moving water from one side to the other. There is always someone on the boat that is a goofy footer so you waste a lot of time moving water around.

I run 1100's in each rear locker 400 in the ski locker and IBS in the nose I would love to just fill everything up and flip the gate and be done with it. Actually I would love to just go with the exact weight that I wakeboard at and flip the surf gate out.

I fully understand that there is no replacement for displacement but i get very freaked out having the boat leaning to one side down to the rub rails mostly when coming off throttle and turning. I always have a few freak out internal panic attacks toward the beginning of the year especially when people start moving around with that kind of weight in the boat.

Has anyone ever had a bad experience with leaning the boat, is it possible that it will roll over in the water? I know it feels that way.

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    Mike have you slammed it that hard and wakeboarded?
    Mike does not wakeboard. Correction. He gets up on the wakeboard one time a year then goes "Forget this were is my surf board".
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by chadjitsu1 View Post
    I always have a few freak out internal panic attacks toward the beginning of the year especially when people start moving around with that kind of weight in the boat.
    That's the fun part. Start freaking out the rest of the crew "OMG! OMG!"
    Quote Originally Posted by chadjitsu1 View Post
    Has anyone ever had a bad experience with leaning the boat, is it possible that it will roll over in the water? I know it feels that way.
    Center of gravity w/ engine/tranny would be too low to flip I'd think. Taking a big roller over the rear sundeck has a pretty serious pucker factor though.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by mnpracing View Post
    Did the Mojo go to a bag for bow weight in the newest models? I thought the first Mojo's had a hard tank for front ballast.
    Not to my knowledge. I think stock ballast is 1300 in the rear and 500 hard tank up front. You can connect an IBS to the hard tank though with minimal effort