Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Looking forward to the LSV release and pricing info

Anyone notice that the swim platform bracket has been modified for '14?
    '06 Outback - Gone but not forgotten
    '13 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by muehlcj View Post
    Yes. I believe they are the same brackets that Supra has been using.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon

Quote Originally Posted by muehlcj View Post
    Yes the ones we have on the 13 are already jacked up with the screws to tighten it. They striped out and the dealer had to remove them. They installed larger SS bolts. Those are bottomed out and bent, all its doing is destroying my brackets. AWS is supposed to be checking on installing new 14 brackets on my boat to fix this problem.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

This looks pretty cool! Am I still going to want to add additional ballast or will the FLOW system take care of that? I think I already know the answer.....guess I'm just trying to be cheap.
    2014 Mondo

Default Moomba Flow The new Wake Enhancement Device

I was told that the lsv version will be available come April and the price should match the mojo and mondo at 900 in parts 1100 with install.
    Rusty

2013 Mojo

I dont have a boat upgrade in my near future so I need some one who is the know how to build one for 05 lsv!!!
    2017 Helix

Wakemakers 1050s
    Bow bag ( Surf edition)
    Autowake

I'm kind of surprised that Skier's choice is putting out two different surf enhancement systems--one for the Moomba and one for the Supra. I would have honestly expected to see the SWELL system simply be put on the Moomba.

Not that I mind, as the idea of a manual tab is something I've been considering building myself. This is a different take on it, as I was pretty much going to copy the NSS but make it manually actuated.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default Re: Moomba Flow The new Wake Enhancement Device

The swell system is very automated and integrated with the vision system. Doubt it's a cost the value line can justify.

As someone else mentioned, it would be nice if the swell (or automation) was an option on moomba in future years.

The simplicity offers alot of bang for the buck.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I'm kind of surprised that Skier's choice is putting out two different surf enhancement systems--one for the Moomba and one for the Supra. I would have honestly expected to see the SWELL system simply be put on the Moomba.
    I think the reason is that the Supra has rear hard tanks and the Moomba does not. The lower transom is more accessable for strengthening and mounting hardware on the Supra since it is not filled with foam like the Moomba. It looks like the Flow on the Moomba is mounted quite a bit higher than the Swell on the Supra. All the hardware for the Flow looks like it might be located above the rear floor.
    Joe

2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold
    1993 Echelon