Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
Trayson I'm sorry the Flow let you down, what really let you down was AWS.

I asked them a couple times if they wanted my Mojo there with a Flow thats really weighted. They never said yes so we made other plans on Saturday.

Mojo with the Flow will throw a huge wave with so much push you won't be able to get off your back leg, but your right its not stock at all.

I can't speak on AWS and how they promote the products they sell, I can only say I don't agree with it.

When you get the time your always welcome to come surf our Mojo, I will show you what that boat can do in the hands of someone who knows how to dial it in.
Agreed. 3200 pounds of ballast in a surfgated Malibu vs. stock plus a bowsack in the Mojo isn't fair. Not to mention that the driver of the Mojo wasn't familiar with the boat at all. In fact, ***I**** was the one that was schooling him on which side to deploy the flow on!!! I had to explain the delayed convergence concept to him, so needless to say, he wasn't an expert. Nice kid, and he tried, but it wasn't someone that had the familiarity I'd have liked. That said, a free ride on a flow is better than being a keyboard commando on the forums!!!