Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

i liked this pic. we were riding by the wall and looked over and saw our shadow following, i grabbed my phone and shot. i shot it while pulling a rider, he could drag his hand on the wall while riding. if i knew i would like it so much i would have tried to get a better shot, oh well, will try again next time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

Default Favorite Pics of the Year - Let's See Em

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Damn, your bridal party was HUGE. what do you have like 8 groomsmen????

I got married 2 years ago and we each had two beside us. Kept it simple.
    Haha, it was much easier to just add people than to deal with the drama of certain people not being selected. And all the drama would have been on the bridesmaids side, not the groomsmen. I did however have three forum members in there! Cody was a groomsmen, Matt75 was a groomsmen, and bhowell was an usher. Met them all on here!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    ...I did however have three forum members in there! Cody was a groomsmen, Matt75 was a groomsmen, and bhowell was an usher. Met them all on here!
    That is pretty cool! I think this interwebnet thing just may catch on.
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.