Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Favorite Pics of the Year - Let's See Em

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    I'm totally confused here. Your favorite pic of the year is your good friends boat run aground?
    Apologize for putting them here, Berg wanted some pics to look at and I didn't see a December pic thread.

Found a bunch here as well:
    https://m.facebook.com/FVRefuge?id=249670338423254&_rdr

I'm happy no one was seriously injured and the boat was well insured..
    -Jake

We didn't use the boat as much as usual this summer. We had most of our time tied up moving and renovating. The move was definitely the highlight of our year.

Pic from the backyard. We are thrilled to have been able to find a place on the water ....

We pretty much gutted the house and renovated during spring and summer. Pic of the kitchen renovation ....

Favorite lake related pic from this year is of one of the guys up at the dealership. Now that we are in town, I got to spend some week day lake time with them ...

2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Its not from this year... but its my all time fave pic... first day ever with my moomba. I sold it this fall in late september and the guy that bought it put 30 hours on it in a week!!!! He called me a couple times for weighting advice for surfing and was so happy with it. I've been keeping my eyes open for another one but we might be moving so it might have to wait a year....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

Default Re: Favorite Pics of the Year - Let's See Em

These are my favorites from the year.

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk
    Todd
    2017 SUPRA SA450

This was the first day my new LSV was sitting Saskatoon-20130716-00071.jpgin my driveway.
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV Ballast III (stock), Heater, Roswell Quad Spin Pro, Bimini

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    I'm totally confused here. Your favorite pic of the year is your good friends boat run aground?
    Yeah, I was kind of wondering about that one too...

I suppose if the boat were a REALLY WELL INSURED money pit that could be someone's favorite "adios" picture?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Buying my first boat (FINALLY). This was the maiden voyage:

After getting the new graphics on it...

One of those magical nights where the surfing was fantastic and the time with friends/family was just perfect. Going back with sun setting and planes flying overhead.

One of the times we got to go out and meet some new friends and experience riding on different boats...
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Crazy hat day on the boat, followed by some Dom

LED's + Sunset glow...

And the last surf of the season (so far).

(yes, I am a pic whore)
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default Favorite Pics of the Year - Let's See Em

Here is our river trip group. We had a good size group of I think 14 who all went down to the Guadalupe to float the river this year, we had a house right on the river with its own little ladder for easy access in and out. It was a blast and I can't wait till next year

Here is our new house that we had built. This took up a lot of time and energy from January to Sept when we finally got to move in.

Here is a shot the from the 2013 Texas Moomba Supra Jam. Got another epic jam in the books and I can't wait to start working on 2014!

And of course I saved the best for last! Favorite picture of the year right here!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Damn, your bridal party was HUGE. what do you have like 8 groomsmen????

I got married 2 years ago and we each had two beside us. Kept it simple.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com