Default shipping to canada.. need some info from our up-north bretheren

looking for the best way to ship koozies up north. anyone have any ideas on a carrier that works better/cheaper than another? total weight is around 13oz but barely fits into a legal sized 11x14 envelope...

thoughts?
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Ebay forum stated that USPS first class international is the best. Flat envelope rate of $5.83 for large envelope up to 16 ounces. I am not sure but would either declare it is a gift or value under $20 for custom purposes. Appreciate the hassle north of the border has created for you.
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV Ballast III (stock), Heater, Roswell Quad Spin Pro, Bimini

I'll have to check it out. I only found the priority mail envelopes that stated $20.50 to canada.

might have an issue fitting the koozies in a single envelope, but at that price, I can split into 2.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

If you need additional funds, let us know. We really appreciate the effort you have put forth.
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV Ballast III (stock), Heater, Roswell Quad Spin Pro, Bimini

Default shipping to canada.. need some info from our up-north bretheren

USPS. If you ship ups, the Canadian folks will be required to pay duty and brokerage fees. There is no brokerage with usps. If declared as a gift there should. be no duty as well. Ups is the worst for shipping to Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk