Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Who's got some cold temps?

It's cold as !*%# up here in Northwestern Mn! Calling for windchills about -30 this morning. I'm so glad I have a heated shop to hang out in. I bet my boat is happy too. HAHA!!
    2009 Mobius LSV. 325hp Indmar Assault

It's been below freezing here for about a week but it is suppose to be above freezing starting tomorrow so the worst is over with. The nice thing is we had no wind or snow so it wasn't too bad outside.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR in DFW
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

It's going down to 37 on Thurs. night. I hope we survive. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

no comment as I know some of you are freezing body parts off
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

We set a few records I guess - 10's and teens and the wind was a bit nasty last week. Our pool has a good 3-4" of ice in spots. Heard a handful of stories of frozen and broken water pipes causing big messes/headaches around our neighborhood as well as a coworker. Feeling sorry for those as it really puts them in a bind around the holidays!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Default Who's got some cold temps?

mild compared to some of you maniacs but 52 hours straight with below freezing temps in central TX. pretty much unheard of for these parts

Sent from my iP5s on an app called Tapatalk 2
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

We are in a temporary lul from some really cold weather we have had for the last week and a half. We dropped down to - 30 C with wind chill down to -40C one night with blowing snow etc. At these temps everything freezes solid, and you do not want to be out in this unless you are dressed properly.. People die in this . I,m glad we are in a temporary reprieve ,hopefully it does not get that cold again this winter. snow comes and goes. And is now lowing and drifting causing more chaos. our ski hills are on track for possible record snowfall seasons though.
    07 Outback DD

We've just got enough snow for our resorts to be open. I've only been up twice so far, but it was fun on Saturday.

Zero degrees when we pulled into the parking lot at Mt Hood Meadows:

Had all the warm gear on! Love the puffy jackets and pants. Handwarmers were a must.

Beautiful blue sky and sunshine at the resort...

And since I still had on my down jacket and polyfill pants, when I got home I finished putting up some more christmas lights. Well, that was after brushing off the couple inches of snow from my boat cover. I can't wait until I can afford a metal carport.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Here's the forecast for tonight. I'm sure all of you can appreciate this, whether you are in the warmth of the south, or chillin out up north with me! Hahahaha!! Wind chill.jpg
    2009 Mobius LSV. 325hp Indmar Assault