Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

-15F here right now with a -34 Wind Chill!! Dreaming of picking up our boat in April. At least we can tell the kids about it in 18 days!

David,

Do you have a heater or shower in the boat? I have been told these are the first things to go and need a 4 to 8 hour hard freeze. The engine block needs a much longer hard freeze. If you have someone that can get to your boat I would have them just bump the engine a few times to get the water out of the impeller, blow out the heater or shower and pull the engine block plugs. Then suck all the water out of the bottom of the boat. Opening up these things will give some room in the engine that if the remaining water does freeze it has open space air to expand into and not push out on the heater core or engine block.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

I forgot to say if you do not have anyone that can get there and put a lamp in the boat or do the above steps do not worry since there is nothing that you can do and what happens happens. Hope everything ends up alright for you.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Default Some cold weather!

Well the cold snap is over. Guess I'll see what I have when I get home!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD