Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default WTB - 3 or 4 person tube

Anyone have a 3 or 4 person tube laying around that they'd like to sell? I haven't been too impressed with the options that are out there for buying new. I'd like to get our kids started behind the boat in a nice sitting up tube then progress towards skiing/wakeboarding.
    2000 Mobius V

I live in Dora Al. Smith lake is my home lake

The chariot warbird is a great tube for what your wanting to do,it comes in 2-3 person but you can put several small kids on it and it is very stable
    2013 LSV
    2006 outback DD sold
    2004 Stingray 180LX sold

David

Do you have a Costco in your area? Usually around late spring / early summer they have some impossible to beat deals on HO 3 or 4 person tubes that often include a rope.

We destroy a tube every year or two. I've tried others and they don't fair too well compared to the Costco one. Good luck!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Default WTB - 3 or 4 person tube

Here's a pic of the chariot in action

2013 Moomba LSV
    2013 LSV
    2006 outback DD sold
    2004 Stingray 180LX sold

David

No Costco just a Sam's Club... Does that chariot look similar to the great big mable? (also goes by some other names)
    2000 Mobius V

+1 on Costco. We bought ours from Costco and used it for a probably 4 months and then it sprung a leak so I took it back and they refunded it without any questions. We are pretty hard on our tubes, but we will get another next spring and hopefully it will last longer. The only thing I don't like about the one they had was it was a 4 man tube and it is really big and takes a long time to fill up.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    The only thing I don't like about the one they had was it was a 4 man tube and it is really big and takes a long time to fill up.
    And is a PITA to roll up and store in a compartment when not in use! Keep that in mind.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    And is a PITA to roll up and store in a compartment when not in use! Keep that in mind.
    +2 on that.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by bret View Post
    No Costco just a Sam's Club... Does that chariot look similar to the great big mable? (also goes by some other names)
    Yes its similar to the big mable
    2013 LSV
    2006 outback DD sold
    2004 Stingray 180LX sold

David

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    The only thing I don't like about the one they had was it was a 4 man tube and it is really big and takes a long time to fill up.

If you have the ability to do so, use a lawn blower to fill up the tube. The nozzle from my Stihl backpack blower fits perfectly in the depression where the valve is for the tube. Unscrew the plug, shove the blower on and in 30 secs the tube is filled.