Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    it woulda helped if I could read a calendar. I posted the wrong dates. Please revoke all those cool letters that I have after my name.

Attachment 20743
    WIND is getting worse lol
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Way to be positive guys! The forecast I've been looking at looks great.
    It always gets breezy in the afternoon, and even when its windy there is always glass close by.
    No matter what, its going to be a good time. For those who have never been, prepare to fall in love.
    Couple things I wanted point out as far as what to expect.
    -If you don't have a slip try to grab one when you check in. Not necessary but it is quite convenient and the docks are nice.
    -Ice and firewood are sold at the campground and are reasonably priced.
    -There is a marina on the lake for gas fill ups and a small store.
    -Lots of great kids activities are put on by the park rangers both during the day and after dinner they have fun presentations at the amphitheater followed by smores or snacks. In the past years they have done a kids parade on Sunday of Labor Day.
    -If your are bringing kids, bring bikes or scooters, etc. there are lots of places to ride around and explore.

Should be an awesome time. We have 7 families with 6 boats in my group not counting the folks here.
    Post up your site # so I can come down and drink your beer. I'll be in cabin 3 so you can come drink my beer. lol
    (Sorry Trayson, I won't have any wine coolers or Zima for you)
    Ill be in cabin 3. Mandleys dream truck (my black Dodge) will be parked in front.
    I'd tell you what slip I'm in but I'm guessing you'll figure that out.
    Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
    I should be on the water in less than 48hrs.

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    Way to be positive guys! The forecast I've been looking at looks great.
    It always gets breezy in the afternoon, and even when its windy there is always glass close by.
    No matter what, its going to be a good time. For those who have never been, prepare to fall in love.
    Couple things I wanted point out as far as what to expect.
    -If you don't have a slip try to grab one when you check in. Not necessary but it is quite convenient and the docks are nice.
    -Ice and firewood are sold at the campground and are reasonably priced.
    -There is a marina on the lake for gas fill ups and a small store.
    -Lots of great kids activities are put on by the park rangers both during the day and after dinner they have fun presentations at the amphitheater followed by smores or snacks. In the past years they have done a kids parade on Sunday of Labor Day.
    -If your are bringing kids, bring bikes or scooters, etc. there are lots of places to ride around and explore.

Should be an awesome time. We have 7 families with 6 boats in my group not counting the folks here.
    Post up your site # so I can come down and drink your beer. I'll be in cabin 3 so you can come drink my beer. lol
    (Sorry Trayson, I won't have any wine coolers or Zima for you)
    Ill be in cabin 3. Mandleys dream truck (my black Dodge) will be parked in front.
    I'd tell you what slip I'm in but I'm guessing you'll figure that out.
    Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
    I should be on the water in less than 48hrs.
    LMAO. Thanks for thinking of me man! But it's all about the slushy drinks! Though, if you bring your fireball, I'm down for a shot or three!

We'll be in site C20.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

We'll be in B01.

Newty - a couple of lake pictures when you get settled would be super cool.
    2014 Moomba Mondo - Exile Tower/Sub/ZLD/EXBT4/Amps (2x), Hertz Cabin - Evolution Cover - 650 IBS, 900s Rear, Center Hard Tank, Flow
    1969 Bayliner Tahiti - 120 HP Force Outboard - Gone but not forgotten

You got it.

PWI as usual...

Spot B9 - Look for the condo on wheels with the coffin sized cooler out front - with friends like Newty you need to plan accordingly with libations...

Wind - yes it can come up in the afternoon but can also die right down. Last year after our freak 'Stormin Margarita party' wind event (very rare) maybe 30 min afterwards we were out riding on glass again. Night surfs are always a strong possibility too with at least a few willing victims. I even picked up a zillion candlepower spotlight so no more "Marco Polo" when we forget the glow sticks!

Speaking of that - who's up for a surfbowl?
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Ooh ooh me me!
    Also, smallmouth fishing is really good so if you or the kids like to fish bring, poles.

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Spot B9 - Look for the condo on wheels with the coffin sized cooler out front - with friends like Newty you need to plan accordingly with libations...

Wind - yes it can come up in the afternoon but can also die right down. Last year after our freak 'Stormin Margarita party' wind event (very rare) maybe 30 min afterwards we were out riding on glass again. Night surfs are always a strong possibility too with at least a few willing victims. I even picked up a zillion candlepower spotlight so no more "Marco Polo" when we forget the glow sticks!

Speaking of that - who's up for a surfbowl?

I'm counting on a night surf.
    I'll have my LED Ronix One vest! woot!

I'm sure with all of our boats all setup to glow, we'll have our pick of boats for nighttime fun!

What's a surfbowl?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post

HEY HEY!! Watch your mouth son!! I have not said I am changing to Dodge yet. I merely said I really like them now that they have a better body style and interior. I have yet to cheat on my FORD by driving Dodge or Chevy!!

Besides my truck buying trend says I have 18 months left in my EcoBoost

haha
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    What's a surfbowl?
    http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=wakesurf+bowl

Disclaimer: If you're not very comfortable and confident behind the wheel when fully loaded then forget it!
    Last edited by bergermaister; 08-25-2014 at 03:00 PM.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...