Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

If you ever venture down south to the DL lakes area i usually hit that up a few times a year! Congrats on the new boat and good luck with the mods! I spent way more then anticipated being on this forum last summer, but love every minute of what i did and what i have learned on here.
    07 Gravity Games Edition XLV
    -EXiled Out System Amps,Sub,Speakers,etc.. Modified Gravity III Ballast, Blue Leds Throughtout boat, still more to come!

02 Moomba LSV "SOLD"

Tow Rig-12' F150 Ecoboost-leveled/intake

Quote Originally Posted by powerstroke99 View Post
    If you ever venture down south to the DL lakes area i usually hit that up a few times a year! Congrats on the new boat and good luck with the mods! I spent way more then anticipated being on this forum last summer, but love every minute of what i did and what i have learned on here.
    Ya, thanks for the invite!! We'll keep in touch as the year goes on. I'm going to hit the "Buy It Now" button a few times this winter for sure, maybe next week!! HAHA. I'm excited to get through winter and back on the water in the spring and put the mods to good use. I'll be making a few calls after the weekend and get the pump primed to spend a few bucks. Although I've never surfed, or did anything crazy on a wakeboard (I just learned how to get up, and I still don't think I'm doing it right), sounds like the ballast and prop are some pretty killer additions on these boats.
    2009 Mobius LSV. 325hp Indmar Assault

If you're getting up, you're doing it right.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Kind of like sex and golf, you don't have to do it "right" or be good at it to have fun!!
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    Kind of like sex and golf, you don't have to do it "right" or be good at it to have fun!!

Not sure which is the appropriate response;
    1. Kind of leads on from the previous post regarding "If you're getting up, you're doing it right. "
    2. If you can do all three at the same time, then you are doing real well...
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.

OK, just got off the phone with Spencer.... I can check off 1100lb bags for the rear, and whatever they come with to hook up. He recommended using the stock bags for up front, so I got whatever was needed for that too. All I really did was listen to him tell me what I needed and I just said "OK". HAHA!! What a salesman. I also had him hook me up with a Ronix surfboard. Not a bad start to the week.

Congrats! You're gonna fit right in around here.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thats where we do most of our boating! DL isn't a great lake for boarding or surfing, shallow in some parts and way to many boats, not out on that lake during the week tho.
    2008 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Henri3 View Post
    Thats where we do most of our boating! DL isn't a great lake for boarding or surfing, shallow in some parts and way to many boats, not out on that lake during the week tho.
    Where is it you do most of your boating? I haven't been to DL enough to know anything about what lakes to hit or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Jer119 View Post
    OK, just got off the phone with Spencer.... I can check off 1100lb bags for the rear, and whatever they come with to hook up. He recommended using the stock bags for up front, so I got whatever was needed for that too. All I really did was listen to him tell me what I needed and I just said "OK". HAHA!! What a salesman. I also had him hook me up with a Ronix surfboard. Not a bad start to the week.
    The new purchases shipped out yesterday, so that's pretty cool. I debated ordering anything this early cause I didn't want to have to play the waiting game the rest of the winter. The good thing is, I'll be able to take a break from my other projects to work on the boat. Not such a bad thing.