Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Mike, where are your photos??????
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    Mike, where are your photos??????
    I'll see what Claudia took. Honestly I didn't take any because our D5100 was damaged in Az at the wedding, then fixed. But Iwas having trouble with our. So Claudia took it before I got Pissed lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Young man from our lake that went to worlds in the fall of 2013. I posted earlier teamed up with P5 and supra to shoot this video.

Nice skilz, Miller Kinlin will be at the top of the podium soon enough....

think this was posted on ww as well.

Last edited by jmvotto; 11-25-2013 at 10:00 AM.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Awesome vid! Wave looks sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius22 View Post
    Awesome vid! Wave looks sweet
    I'm more impressed with Miller's comments about the push.

I was also able to look at the system at AWS's EWS's. It looks like a great system. I jumped in the boat and played with the Vision system a little. It allows you to adjust how far down each swell plate is for the two different types of wakes but does not allow you to customize per rider. It is also not able (or I did not see it) to turn on the swell system under your rider presets. This means you will have to select your rider to get the ballast filled then turn on the swell system. Not a big deal but would be nice if you could just have a single spot to press so you did not forget to turn on the system and have to instruct the driver with hand signs on i need the surf to swell.

Like Mike said the plate is much thicker then what the photos show. It also has a few curves in the plate it direct the water flow.

Only thing that I wonder about is if the swell plates go past 90* forward. It looks like you would hit the swell plats on the trailer bunks when you go to load if you did not turn the swell system off . That brings up another question of if the "return to dock" button on the Vision system will return the swell system to off or if that is also still independent.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Only thing that I wonder about is if the swell plates go past 90* forward. It looks like you would hit the swell plats on the trailer bunks when you go to load if you did not turn the swell system off .
    I read somewhere the swell system disengages under 7(?) mph
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    I read somewhere the swell system disengages under 7(?) mph
    yes its does from what I have read as well .
    tyler aka Diggs has a some nice info over on WW from the AWS even with the stars, he ordered a new sc with the swell and reiterated shanes stillmans comments on how it works.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

That is good to know. I was not able to really sit down with Shane since he was busy.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

I got to see it as well in person. I only snapped a couple of quick pics after I finished my pizza. But didn't get any insight into it other than being able to look at it.

The beefiness of the supports, the thickness of the metal, the range of deflection and the trapazoid shape of the tabs themselves all caught my attention.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com