Default Thoughts on ronix district 138??

I'm looking at getting a new board, not really brand specific as of yet, still trying to figure out my preferred make/model. I've only had hyperlite but willing to try new. Anyway found a 2012 Ronix district by me for $100 that I think I may try out but wanted to see what everyone's thoughts on this board were. I'm a beginner to intermediate as in I can wake-to-wake, but no 180's or flips haha. Thanks for the input, it is much appreciated!
    Last edited by BGeorge01; 11-11-2013 at 11:13 PM.
    1998 Outback

So no one rides Ronix huh? haha
    1998 Outback

I rode a CWB Pure 141 in 2012, and most of the season this year. I lost some weight over the summer, and then upgraded to the District 138 in August. The difference was night and day. It has a much looser ride, a lot more pop, and is 1lb 6oz lighter than my CWB. Most of the weight difference can be attributed to the bindings, but I love the District.

Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

Ya that's the thing about my board now is that it seems heavy, hopefully the change will help if not the bindings are next. Thanks for the input!
    1998 Outback

The CWB felt like I was riding through sludge compared to the district. It surprised me the first time I hit the wake. I wasn't expecting the result. Is it time to de-winterize yet?
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)