So i started changing the oil in the boat and put the oil extractor hose down the oil drain line and got a fair amount of oil out. I thought I would try putting it down the dipstick tube just to see if by chance I could get anymore out that way. When I was done I could not pull the hose out. I could push if further down and then pull it out but it would always come to the same spot and then just stop. It is stuck on something. I tried gently pushing and pulling, rotating the tube and pulling, pulling hard, and nothing. It is absolutely stuck on something. I have been reading online and this is a common problem. Someone suggested removing the dipstick tube, but I haven't tried it yet. I know there is a screw that kink of holds the dipstick in place. It sounds like if you take out the bolt you can slowly pull the dipstick out from the block because it is not screwed in. If that doesn't work the worst case would be to have the dealer pull the engine to get to the pan. Hoping someone has an idea that will work.