Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post

As for the leaves, if you have a dog, the landmines could mysteriously disappear from your yard one night and wind up in the neighbor's one morning... That wind can do some incredible things.

great idea
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Default Complaint Department- Complain About Anything

I am at Bush airport in Houston to begin my travel and I won't reach my destination until 9 am Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Thanks and good idea in hindsight to miter those corners...

I'm doing both! Was pretty sketchy last night around 9:00 but was improving around 11:00.

As for the leaves, if you have a dog, the landmines could mysteriously disappear from your yard one night and wind up in the neighbor's one morning... That wind can do some incredible things.
    Now you get to enjoy putting sealer on it. I hated sealing the grout in our house. Nearly 2000 sqft of tile floor double coated. PITA

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I am at Bush airport in Houston to begin my travel and I won't reach my destination until 9 am Saturday.
    Ouch.......safe travels -- hope you have a good book (or 10)
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Yea, but you're still glad you did it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone
    must be crossing the dateline? funny how that thing zaps a whole day and then gives it back when returning.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Yeah, headed to New Plymouth, New Zealand. About to take off for my first leg of the trip, Houston to San Francisco. It will be nice going to a country that speaks English

Sent from my iPhone
    David

Now you get to enjoy putting sealer on it. I hated sealing the grout in our house. Nearly 2000 sqft of tile floor double coated. PITA
    I'm sure a ROYAL PITA!

Actually sealed the tile before grouting - mostly the travertine. I doubt I have to worry about the glass mosaic and trim rope as much but it all got 2 coats. Also used some grout sealer milky stuff instead of water in the mix. Stopped and bought more today to finish the job, sigh...

Safe travels!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I remember the 10.5hr flight from lax to nandi fiji. all classes were open bar. was half cocked before taking off. got drunk on the plane, passed out for 4hrs, woke up somewhat sober and still 4hrs to go. what a flight....

was a trip leaving fiji on Feb. 14th at 7pm and landing in vegas at 12:30pm on feb. 14th. cab driver never did understand that
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    I remember the 10.5hr flight from lax to nandi fiji. all classes were open bar. was half cocked before taking off. got drunk on the plane, passed out for 4hrs, woke up somewhat sober and still 4hrs to go. what a flight....

was a trip leaving fiji on Feb. 14th at 7pm and landing in vegas at 12:30pm on feb. 14th. cab driver never did understand that

Time machine airplane

Sent from my iPhone
    David