Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Still like your black tower on that color. Looks hot!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    Odd....

I can see the pics on tapatalk.
    Must be something to do with google. My buddy hosted them on some kind of google storage and set permissions to public. But sounds like it's not displaying for some. Go figure.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Boat is put away and getting ready for Ski Patrol. Spent the weekend in refreshers and Life Flight landed their new bird so we could see it and the new processes for both landing and loading. Talk about a nice aircraft and a great crew. Now hope that we do not see them for the rest of the season.

2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Wow, that is one slick looking chopper. Must be cool to fly it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jester View Post
    Boat is put away and getting ready for Ski Patrol. Spent the weekend in refreshers and Life Flight landed their new bird so we could see it and the new processes for both landing and loading. Talk about a nice aircraft and a great crew. Now hope that we do not see them for the rest of the season.
    What resort do you patrol at?
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

It would be very cool to fly. It has the newest Garmin system installed and does not even need a wet compass.

I patrol up a Hoodoo. Is is off 22-20-126 about 20 miles from sisters.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

It would be very cool to fly. It has the newest Garmin system installed and does not even need a wet compass.

I patrol up a Hoodoo. Is is off 22-20-126 about 20 miles from sisters.
    Yeah, I know where it is. Almost rode there one evening, but it was raining on the hill do we didn't bother. I ride Meadows...
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I use to ski at Meadows in High school all the time. I went back this last year and it is amazing how much they have expanded. One of the reason I choice the patrol I am on is it is a family. I know everyone on the patrol and they know me. It is amazing the jokes you can pull when you know everyone but when we need to get to business everyone works so well together. Meadow has about 300+ on their patrol. Well that and the drive.

I use to ski at Meadows in High school all the time. I went back this last year and it is amazing how much they have expanded. One of the reason I choice the patrol I am on is it is a family. I know everyone on the patrol and they know me. It is amazing the jokes you can pull when you know everyone but when we need to get to business everyone works so well together. Meadow has about 300+ on their patrol. Well that and the drive.
    Right. We ride meadows as it's our favorite of the 3 on Hood. I live for the pow and the steeps, so t-line just doesn't do it for me. Riding with my family is what keeps me going over the winter. I mean, first tracks on a double black is amazing, but I get just as much satisfaction riding with my wife and son. She's just getting to the point where she can drop 2-bowl and the face on good days. I started my son at 3 and last year at 7 he went with me into Upper Heather Canyon, Jack's woods, and Clark Canyon. I was so stoked! Especially since I only have my son part time, it makes me happy when he's advancing so well despite not being able to be on the snow as much as kids who get taken up more often.

I did some shadowing of a coworker back in the day who patrolled at Ski Bowl. It was cool and all, but a bit too much of a commitment for me. So we go up as a family every weekend and that gets me through these otherwise depressing NW winters.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

It's a sad day here in Massachusetts!

boat.jpg
    Jr.
    '08 Outback V