Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default "New" Mobius LSV

nice play!! welcome and congrats on the new toy

Sent from my iP5s on an app called Tapatalk 2
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

Default "New" Mobius LSV

Nice looking LSV! Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new ride!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Payson , Arizona/Arvada , Colorado/Montana

Very nice, looks in good condition. Where did you have to go to pick it up? Welcome also.
    05 Mobius lsv , ballast system , stereo, etc..

Congrats! I think I'm going to have to buy my wife a new LSV for her b-day although I'm not so sure she will as appreciative as ur wife!
    2002 Moomba Outback LSV

Quote Originally Posted by jimmobius View Post
    Very nice, looks in good condition. Where did you have to go to pick it up? Welcome also.
    I found it in Salt Lake City. It seems like there is a pretty good supply of boats in that area. It was only listed in the local newspaper classifieds. I found it using this aggregate classified search engine: http://claz.org I think I learned about that site from these forums but I don't remember for sure. I was also searching with a craigslist searcher and looking at all the usual boat websites.

It is in good condition, just some minor nicks in the upholstery and a scuff on the gel coat. The seller was great. He took pictures of everything, there were no surprises when I saw it in person and we had previously agreed that he would refund my deposit if I got there and saw something that was a deal-breaker. I've never bought something major, long-distance but it went perfectly.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold

Congrats on a beauty. It will be a long winter waiting to get it out in the spring and yes, there are a lot of boats here in salt lake.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

That's an awesome color scheme, the blue on the seats really pops. Congrats and good luck making it through the winter lol!
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV

Congrats on a great looking boat!
    2014 Mondo

suggestion, the picture looks like its very low in the front-trailer not level, if its got the torsion axles, that will be putting undue stress on the fronts. try flipping you hitch over to lift the front and get it leveled out.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    suggestion, the picture looks like its very low in the front-trailer not level, if its got the torsion axles, that will be putting undue stress on the fronts. try flipping you hitch over to lift the front and get it leveled out.
    Good eye. This picture was actually the seller's posting with his truck; also the truck is down the driveway and the boat is up on the flat part.

It's riding pretty level on my truck. I checked the hubs a few times while pulling it home and the front ones were just noticeably warmer than the rear, so they're pretty close but might need just a bit more tweaking.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold