Default Steering clamp block

I know a few of us had "loose" steering issues. I found what I thought
    was a loose part at the tilt steering.
    I also looked back at the steering clamp block by the engine. it had quit a bit of play. I think that might be a problem...........My boat is in storage and I need to know if it has a 2 5/8 inch shaft or 4 7/8 inch shaft.

This part seems to hold the steering cable in place against the stringer, But it has a ball joint at the end that could wear out.

Any of you guys kow if the shaft length is 2 5/8 or 4 7/8???

the shaft lenght is how far it holds it away from the stringer......I was hoping to buy one before pulling out the boat.

Thanks and Happy New Year
    07 LSV usually DUMPED

Default Steering clamp block

I have no idea what the size of that part is but let me know if it fixes the loose steering!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

LOL.....Will do!!!!
    I think I will my have boat pulled out of storage tommorrow and check it out...........Tossing around the idea of a New Years day run anyway....lol
    07 LSV usually DUMPED