Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I will try to get the exact measurement for you this weekend, but I clear the door buy about 1/2" I believe.

As for the trailer I believe it is the leaf spring design, but I will check that too. When I got my boat there was some discussion on here as to whether there was any difference between the torsion and leaf spring design and I think the general agreement was there wasn't much difference between the overall ride height.

I will look at the tower too and see if adjusting the retaining cable will allow for any further drop.

Like I said I was very skeptical when we bought ours but I was very pleased with how easily it went in with just removing the board racks and changing to a drop hitch once back at the house. The only thing about changing to a drop hitch is the Fulton dolly will not go low enough to get the tongue onto the drop hitch so I have to use a jack to change hitches. Currently I am looking into changing the factory dolly thing and either getting one with a smaller wheel or just a pedestal one so I don't have to go get the jack out of the garage.
    Rusty

2013 Mojo

I did adjust the retaining cable to lower my tower down, pretty simple job once you know how.

for the winter storage i wonder if the removal of the tower could be just about as easy as messing around with swapping hitch balls, dealing with a floor jack and then the tower is out of the way for access into the boat while garaged.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    Ifor the winter storage i wonder if the removal of the tower could be just about as easy as messing around with swapping hitch balls, dealing with a floor jack and then the tower is out of the way for access into the boat while garaged.
    Nota, it takes about 15 min or less to swap hitch it in.

Default How to garage my futur Mojo ?

Here's a possible solution since you don't need to get it in/out each time.

11" inch drop hitch from harbor freight ($26)
    Floor jack to lower the tongue enough to get it on the hitch ball.

Is your garage deep enough? Taking swim platform off?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383328502.764002.jpg
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    I did adjust the retaining cable to lower my tower down, pretty simple job once you know how.

for the winter storage i wonder if the removal of the tower could be just about as easy as messing around with swapping hitch balls, dealing with a floor jack and then the tower is out of the way for access into the boat while garaged.
    I'd be concerned taking the tower on and off from a strength standpoint. The less I have to tighten/loosen bolts set on the 'glas the better imo. I see cracks setting in.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    I'd be concerned taking the tower on and off from a strength standpoint. The less I have to tighten/loosen bolts set on the 'glas the better imo. I see cracks setting in.

i was thinking about just undoing the 2 pivot point bolts, not the base. sorry for not being so clear as i was just thinking out loud
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I was also thinking about the pivot bolts when I was thinking of removing the tower.

And Rusty, thanks for the effort of measuring the boat...

In fact, thanks all for the advices....I really love this forum....and I can pratice my english!!!

And Cigars, my garage is more then deep enough..
    Sampp

2014 Mondo

Could be worst
    From nice Québec..

Default How to garage my futur Mojo ?

Hey it took me about 8 minutes to do the whole drop hitch and floor jack. IMO way easier and less time that actually taking the tower off.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Anyone who has a Mojo could mesure how high is the boat on the trailer?

Thanks
    Sampp

2014 Mondo

Could be worst
    From nice Québec..