Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Was gonn ask about the 2014 outback but oh well

So after 2 1/2 years my divorce is finally over, however so is my Outback. While I got to keep my lake house I lost my boat. Not sure what she was trying to prove or who she thought she was hurting becasue I can still ski everyday its the kids that got screwed.

While I digress.

I was going to ask if Moomba had made any improvements or invested any R&D money into the Outback but that seems to be a moot point now as it appears to have been dropped from the line.

Any one want to bring me up to speed? I have a strong suspision I'm going to have to leave the Skiers Choice family after 7 yrs.

Those who remember me know I'm a hardcore skier and that my lake frontage won't allow me to have a V Drive.
    On top of this my kids started competing in waterski tournaments this year and my little 10 yr old princess is kicking capital A!
    07 Outback, PP, Heaters, Custom 1/2 wrap, SeaDeK platform cover, Upgraded Stereo, Bimini, Apperance package

"Hi, How you Doin?"

Default Was gonn ask about the 2014 outback but oh well

Sled,

Good news & bad there. If she puts it up for sale, let me know and I'll buy it and then immediately sell it back to you!

Yes, the outback was removed from the line for the 2014 model year. Maybe if you ask nice, they will run one thru the line for you.

Sled - Good to hear from you and glad you have the lake house. Great place you got there. If you find yourself in Richmond, you are welcome at our place and to a pull behind our Outback. We keep it on a lift at the lake. If all falls into place, we will relocate to a house about thirty-five minute drive to the water. Our youngest is in his third year at Alabama. His older brothers are out of school and working. Don't be a stranger. Best - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Sled sorry to hear that. There are a few on only inboards but for new it may be a special order which may be cost prohibited.

http://www.onlyinboards.com/Advanced...ords=&State=-1
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Sled,

Good news & bad there. If she puts it up for sale, let me know and I'll buy it and then immediately sell it back to you!

like that idea, boy would that be funny.

wonder if any dealers haave a left over 13
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

little closer here and if you need the same help, love to buy the boat and help get it back to ya.

not a dd but if you ever come to gb and want a pull, you and your family(minus the ex) are always welcome....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

you ever in upstate ny. not my xlv but a buddy has a 2001 nautique dd that is premo to ski behind...
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

'06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Default Re: Was gonn ask about the 2014 outback but oh well

Is bluebook on the 12 really that high? Seems like that is closer to MSRP.

The 14 prostar looks like a great ski boat for slower speeds and longer line lengths, the ones real people ski at.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier