Default V-drive drain plugs

Working on winterizing my 2006 21v and cannot for the life of me remove the front drain plug on the v-drive. I removed inlet and outlet hoses and the rear drain plug, just can't get out the front. Is it critical this be removed, or is it just an open chamber and removing the rear is fine. Thanks for the help.

The rear is lower than the front so you should be fine. If you had already disconnected your exit hose you would have noticed that very little water remained in the v drive. You can pout some EF antifreeze in the inlet hose for security or blow it out with a shop vac if you want extra piece of mind
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

I had the same issue. I put RV antifreeze through and then used my compressor to blow out the vdrive. I actually did this twice and now I feel that I will not have any issues. I am going to get the dealer to remove them and reinstall in the spring so I can get them out next year.
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV Ballast III (stock), Heater, Roswell Quad Spin Pro, Bimini