Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by EricU View Post
    I have seen that thing on the different trailer part websites as I need a cap for one of my trailers.

• How does it work? I know you turn it! What is actually doing the lock out?
    If you liok at the a60 in the attached link you will see a cutout above the reservoir. This lockout basically will slide into that cut out and freeze the unit

http://www.bakesonline.com/detail.aspx?ID=849

Got mine from TrailerandTruckParts.com -- $10 + shipping..........best price I found
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Looks like a must! I bought my boat and brought it to a yard to store. So here I was trying to back it up and like, WTH? It's Minnesota, it was dark out, wet, and cold by the time I was attempting this. So I told the girlfriend to get in the truck and back up. Of course, there was nothing to stop the hitch. I found a 5/16 bolt with a nut and adjusted it to fit the gap, then just happened to find some wire and there ya have it. Good thing there are still some good old things laying around old farm yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jer119 View Post
    Looks like a must! I bought my boat and brought it to a yard to store. So here I was trying to back it up and like, WTH? It's Minnesota, it was dark out, wet, and cold by the time I was attempting this. So I told the girlfriend to get in the truck and back up. Of course, there was nothing to stop the hitch. I found a 5/16 bolt with a nut and adjusted it to fit the gap, then just happened to find some wire and there ya have it. Good thing there are still some good old things laying around old farm yards.
    I had a similar problem...........the storage place I use is basically a huge farm and uses a Bobcat to move all the boats around and has no wiring harness let alone a 5 wire hookup to defeat the backup "feature".

Once again another "feature" that turns into a huge PIA!!!
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

What trailers does this work with? I have a SMP trailer on my 92 Supra. It has the spot for the side lockout, so that's what I assumed I'd have to use. Correct?

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    What trailers does this work with? I have a SMP trailer on my 92 Supra. It has the spot for the side lockout, so that's what I assumed I'd have to use. Correct?

That looks like a ufp a60 setup. If you have a plastic cap to access the reservoir then it should work. Replace the the plastic cap with the ufp lockout

Quote Originally Posted by lsvboombox View Post
    That looks like a ufp a60 setup. If you have a plastic cap to access the reservoir then it should work. Replace the the plastic cap with the ufp lockout
    Yes, I have a plastic cap for my reservoir in the same location as you guys have pictured previously. I'll take a closer look at it soon.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com