Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Congrats on a good looking boat and welcome to the forum
    Todd

2013 Mobius LSV
    2008 Stingray 205LR sold

Congrats on the new boat, and goodluck staying within any budget that you come up with. Two years later and I've blown every single budget.......my wife thinks it's on purpose.
    2011 Supra 21V
    2012 Tundra SR5 Crewmax
    Wetsounds Icon8's

Default Bought my first Moomba Mobius LSV

I like the splash decals, I think that's an awesome looking boat but I feel bad for you. You only get to use that beauty for like 3 months a year!

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    congrats & welcome aboard!

glad to hear "girlfriend" vs "wife"

much easier to get rid of when she starts b!tchin about the $$ your spending on the boat.
    I already did the "Wife" thing! Haha!! New girlfriend is way easier to deal with.

Jer - Congratulations on the purchase and welcome to the forum. Ask away and contribute. Glad to have you aboard. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Hey guys, thanks for welcoming me. So far it looks like I have some things to think about. Let's see, first there was the "budget"...I think I blew that just buying the dang boat!! Haha! Then the slpash, keep or not...I'll have to see how this thing fits my style first. And yes, the season is short up here, that's the one thing I can't change. I'll just enjoy it as much as I can. So far, all I've been able to do is walk in and around the boat.

Default Bought my first Moomba Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    Good looking boat. Congrats! First order of business get rid of the splash decal. That boat would look so much cleaner w/o them. IMHO of coarse.
    welcome to the site and congrats. I bought my 09 new and very soon after removed the same splash decals. one of the best upgrades I've done IMO. Who doesn't love neeked right!

Sent from my iP5s on an app called tapatalk 2
    Last edited by jpetty3023; 10-29-2013 at 07:19 PM.
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

congrats on the sweet looking boat! living and working on a farm i can appreciate the grain bin in the back ground too. something to consider is a dry suit and wet suit that will add a few months to each end of your boating season and then install a heater ...very good diy step by step you stay warm in the water and the gf stays warm on the boat everyone wins except your budget!
    08 lsv all red- dual battery system, kicker 700.5 and 450.2 amp, 10" kicker sub, wetsounds eq, polk db651 cabin speakers, exile xm7 tower speakers, ss thru hull fittings, seadek pad, evolutions cover

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10664

Quote Originally Posted by gus 08 mobius lsv View Post
    congrats on the sweet looking boat! living and working on a farm i can appreciate the grain bin in the back ground too. something to consider is a dry suit and wet suit that will add a few months to each end of your boating season and then install a heater ...very good diy step by step you stay warm in the water and the gf stays warm on the boat everyone wins except your budget!
    Thanks! I have a feeling a wet and dry suit are gonna be a must for up here. I usually ride my stand up jet ski till the cold water shock gets to be a little too much. I'm also a farmer, so sometimes harvest takes up a lot of good late summer fun. I'm gonna check the options on the boat, but I thought the guy told me there was a heater. I'm hoping to find some good excuses to be on the water more in the 2014 year!!

Congrats and welcome to a great forum. There are a lot of great people with tons of information to help you as you go down that slippery slope of mods. You will love it..
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190