Default Big Blue Balls under the cover. (Wait, what???)

How's that for a title??? Get your minds out of the gutter!

So, my boat cover was having problems with water pooling up in the rear corners, with the trunk cushion and the rear rails forming a barrier that kept the water in.

The problem is that the area of my cover that needed to be raised up for it to drain better was the dead space that was directly above the rear seat. I read a cool solution on the forums and decided to give it a try.

I got a pair of exercise balls from walmart for under $10 each. I was also having water pool up in the area behind the windshield before the engine cover. So I have a "T" there that's padded with a couple smaller foam balls. (credit to Newty for the "T" idea).

It's working great. No more pools of water on the cover after it gets rained on. Yep, my boat's got big blue balls! hahaha.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

simple, cheap, effective. awesome!
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

"nice package"

PWI as usual...

Default Big Blue Balls under the cover. (Wait, what???)

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    "nice package"
    That's what she said

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV