Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I live in Dora Al. Smith lake is my home lake

Default Led music controller

http://youtu.be/YRyXQ_A5ixk this what I got, oznium Carrys it for about 50 bucks it can control single color as well as multi color

2013 Moomba LSV
    2013 LSV
    2006 outback DD sold
    2004 Stingray 180LX sold

David

Thanks Guys, Now I am thinking of LED's on the boat. Bad thing the only time I am out at night is when I am camping so no real need to have LED's but now I want them.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Hehehe... Yet another addiction in the works.

I only get to use them maybe 4-5 times a year on the water but it's still fun and I constantly find myself going "hmm, could add a few more right there...."

Not sure I'd personally mess with sync to music though as I'll bet there would be a lot more complaints from shore with a jamming stereo on the water at night vs during the day at the campgrounds we frequent. On the river where I could care less about the noise the popo would probably equate flashing lights to be "too similar" to an emergency vessel and bust us.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Hehehe... Yet another addiction in the works.

I only get to use them maybe 4-5 times a year on the water but it's still fun and I constantly find myself going "hmm, could add a few more right there...."

Not sure I'd personally mess with sync to music though as I'll bet there would be a lot more complaints from shore with a jamming stereo on the water at night vs during the day at the campgrounds we frequent. On the river where I could care less about the noise the popo would probably equate flashing lights to be "too similar" to an emergency vessel and bust us.
    I keep adding more RGBs and have them sync'd to the music, though honestly it is kind of hard to tell but it wasn't that much more.

Like Berg said, I don't get to use them as much as I would like, mostly on the way in when we are coming in too late. But they are fun and do look awesome when all lit up!! The best part is, my kids love it!
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

Eric.