Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2012 Mojo 2.5 for sale Spokane WA

Purchased this boat in May 2013 w/11 hours on the clock. It now has 32 hours and is in SHOWROOM Condition!!! Interior is spotless. Always stored in climate controlled garage. Have all original manuals and service related quides. First service was performed on July 15th 2013 which included oil, transmission, v-drive fluid & filter change. Impellar was removed/inspected and found to be in new condition. We've upgraded the ballast system from it's original Gravity III 1500 lb spec to 3200 lb setup from WAKEMAKERS. The wake is now massive, totally dialed and a blast to surf!! I'm including $3000 worth of toys and gear with this sale: 7 professional quality ski and surf vests of various sizes and colors, 4 Wetsuits all near new 2 adult 2 kids, Brand new Byerly Hazzard 5'4" Waksurf board, 2 man tube w/100 + psi quickfil pump, brand new HO Challenger CFR 69 slolom ski, Ronix dedicated wakesurf rope, Accurate ski rope, Dedicated tube rope. In addition the boat has every required safety item needed including: Flares, sounding device, first aid kit, throwable flotation device etc.... POWERED BY INDMAR ASSAULT 345HP MOTOR W/ V-DRIVE!! LOADED UP OZ REVERSE TOWER, DIGITAL PRO CRUISE W/ FULLY CUSTOM 3200LB BALLAST SYSTEM AND WAKEPLATE, WAKETOWER SPEAKERS, TOWER RACKS, NON SKID PACKAGE, SNAP IN CARPET, POP UP CLEATS, BIMINI TOP, FACTORY INSTALLED 10 SPEAKER STEREO W/DRIVERS REMOTE PAD & 12" SUBWOOFER, DUAL BATTERY W/ BUILT IN CHARGER, GALVANIZED TANDEM AXLE TRAILER W/4 WHEEL DISC SURGE BRAKES, 2 PEICE SNAP ON BOAT COVER . Bringing inspiration and innovation to value performance wake boating, the Mojo 2.5 wide-bow boat is an experience in wakes, handling, ride, reliability and fun. This 22-foot six-inch wake slider's dream rolls off the production line with a boat-load of standard features and more wake sport performance than its price class can handle. A definite departure from the "me too" pickle fork trend in wakeboard boat design, this Moomba gives value performance buyers a safe, deep, wide bow in addition to extreme functionality. Simply comfortable interior design compliments the functional nature of the boat with snap-out carpet covering an, easily maintained, all fiberglass floor. Additional photos available upon request. Contact Sam @ 509 607-7521 price is $53500 OBO
    IMG_6428.jpg
    IMG_6427.jpgIMG_6429.jpgIntro pic.jpg
    2012 Mojo

Any feedback regarding price is welcomed. I used NADA low retail and various other recorded sales figures.
    2012 Mojo

looks like a good price on a very nice boat. wrong time of the year to be selling so it might take more than 4 days to get any interest.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

If only i had the money and of course a wife who agreed on upgrades.. haha
    07 Gravity Games Edition XLV
    -EXiled Out System Amps,Sub,Speakers,etc.. Modified Gravity III Ballast, Blue Leds Throughtout boat, still more to come!

02 Moomba LSV "SOLD"

Tow Rig-12' F150 Ecoboost-leveled/intake

Quote Originally Posted by german88 View Post
    Any feedback regarding price is welcomed. I used NADA low retail and various other recorded sales figures.
    You're too low and ruining the market for others that may be looking to sell their boat in the Spring.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    You're too low and ruining the market for others that may be looking to sell their boat in the Spring.
    Seriously? I would love to ask more but It's very close to what I paid. I might pull it then and re-asses for spring. Thanks for the input.
    2012 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by german88 View Post
    I would love to ask more but It's very close to what I paid.
    You play poker?

I was serious, but you just showed your hand.

Price is always dictated, IMO, by the market you're in.
    Last edited by wolfeman131; 10-25-2013 at 09:48 AM.

Sounds like your leaving the Wakeboat life, sorry to see that. Good luck with the sale. Should get snapped up with all those goodies.

Here's your competition in the middle of the country.

http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=40615

And east coast.

http://www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=40588
    Last edited by jmvotto; 10-25-2013 at 07:09 AM.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Yeah, like me!!
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX

Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Honestly i saw this and was thinking it was a fake add. No way would i be selling a 12 Mojo loaded up and 2K worth a gear for that price. I understand though if your trying to get out of it and the sport to just low price it to make it move.

Hope you sell it fast so that boat is out of the market.

Honestly it should be selling for mid to high 50s.

13 should be selling low to mid 60s

Those boats on Onlyinboards are dealers low balling to get them off there inventory. We have a dealer here who if you wait till December you can walk in with cash and buy MBs for 40-45g loaded because they dont want to hold the inventory.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]