Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

hard to tell from this picture but i have the same height garage....i took the trim piece off the top of the garage and had to make a 16" (i bought a 12" drop and added 4" to it)16 drop hitch.jpg drop hitch to clear a 7' door opening. it's not fun but i don't have to lower air pressure in the trailer or the truck.
    2008 22SSV Worlds

I have to use an 8" drop hitch to back in. It clears by 1/2". It is funny when people freak out that haven't seen me back it in. They scramble around waving their arms screaming. I bet you will fit with a drop hitch. With my normal 2" drop it needed several inches to clear.
    '08 Mobius LS. Sold
    '18 Craz "TypeO"
    REV10's, Revo6 xss, Kicker10, Kicker 12 CompR, various LED's

Default Learn from my mistakes

Well here's an update:

Bought that HF drop hitch and then realized I needed a way to get the trailer tongue down low enough onto the hitch ball because my Fulton doesn't lower enough, so I had to go out again and buy a 3 ton floor jack (also a great HF deal) and with that combination it fits! Wife has to hold up the garage door a bit but it works. I'll have to figure out the best placement and all but I still have to organize my garage first and build my workbench.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382297633.031759.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382297648.637530.jpg

I am very happy I will be able to keep it in the garage from now on. I will be great to be able to work on the boat there and I have a Natural gas heater in there for any cool nights.
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

Default Learn from my mistakes

good deal, bet it's nice to have her home with you every night

Sent from my iP5s on an app called tapatalk 2
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

You can usually adjust the garage door to open further at the top and get it up out of the doorway. Usually a flathead screwdriver on the side of the opener.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!