Default 2007 Moomba Mobius LSV w/ double axle trailer & addons/extras in Austin, Texas.

I also have it listed on ebay for $26k, and to address some questions/comments from a previous post, this boat is in Austin, TX and never left out in the sun. It lives in a slip and has no direct sun on it when stored, and always got a wipedown and the cover put on. It shines in the pic as we just got it detailed. We use our boats a lot and enjoyed this one very much, averaged 120 hours/year and it went into the dealer twice a year for service, impeller replaced once a year and we have all service records from the beginning. Very impressed with its reliability, the only thing that broke were the ballast pumps every year or two and we had them replace them. Other than that, it has only gotten great care, and started up every time, and never left us stranded (got to love fuel injection!). Now, more about the boat:

Its a 2007 Mobius LSV with 750 hours, runs flawlessly, & loaded with many options. Has the 325hp fuel injected engine, a special wakeboard prop, perfect pass cruise control, gravity III plummed 3 bag ballast system, hydraulic wakeplate and more!

It comes with the upgraded double axle trailer with boat buddy system, a nice sony marine stereo system with two pro60 wetsounds tower speakers, driven off an amplifier, and dual remotes ($3000 installed). Also added the swivel dual board racks on both sides that were dealer installed. This boat has 740 hours on it and runs perfectly, you wont find a nicer and better equipt Moomba out there with these options, at this price. For sale in Austin, Texas, and more pictures will be taken this week, this is all we had at the time of posting. The pictures at the Gas Station were from 2012 right before we took it in for the swivel rack and radio install, rest were from 2 weeks ago. I will let it go for $25k to a forum member/Moomba enthusiast, thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Killer deal, best of luck selling!

Sent from my fourth replacement Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 4...
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV

Default 2007 Moomba Mobius LSV w/ double axle trailer & addons/extras in Austin, Texas.

I can attest to the care Varun took with his boat. He introduced me to Moomba back in 2008 when I lived in Austin. Thanks for the pulls back then buddy. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by bhowell View Post
    I can attest to the care Varun took with his boat. He introduced me to Moomba back in 2008 when I lived in Austin. Thanks for the pulls back then buddy. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Thanks bud. Its been a wonderful boat, very reliable & has treated us well. Very sad to see it go but i'm glad to say its found a new home in Houston, so look out for it on Lake Conroe!
    [Boat Sold]