Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    When's that gonna be? We could try to squeeze in a polar bear surf. Make you really appreciate living in FL.

Really wish I could at least just stop by and have cold beer, but I got to fit in 3 sets of family/inlaw visits in 7 days with 4 travel days criscrossing across Washington state. No stress in that right ?
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Hopefully not too much criss-crossing. That means either heading over the passes or through the gorge. We'll try to keep winter at bay while you're here...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Default Winter Projects List - Lets See Em!

I have not ordered a single thing for my winter project list except the wind dam Patrick is building. I'll probably only be able to get the PP done since I'm broke as a joke from wedding and house expenses

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    I have not ordered a single thing for my winter project list except the wind dam Patrick is building. I'll probably only be able to get the PP done since I'm broke as a joke from wedding and house expenses

Sent from my iPhone
    I'm right there with ya minus the wedding!
    2008 Supra 21V-Currently For Sale

in process:

450lb bag under passenger seat base, had a 275 bag, just need/want a little more ballast since my normal crew is wife and kid

Relocate batterys-due to 450lb bag

install 4th johnson ballast pump and use it to fill 450lb bag. right now i have one pump filling the 1100lb and the 275lb and just taking way to long. allready had the pump and thru hull, fittings and hose from last years purchase

install switch for 4th pump, not sure of location yet as but may kinda hide it and not drill any holes in the dash.

hopeing to do a FAE

Thinking about: transom lights-not sure about this one as it something that will so rarely get to be enjoyed its most likely not worth it.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    Relocate batterys-due to 450lb bag
    To where..?

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    To where..?

Into the cubby, thinking inline along the right side wall. But first i gotta see if i really need to and that may not happen till next year, the 275 fit ok lenghtwise but did push up against the battery and the 450 is supposed to be the same lenght so im hopeing i really dont have to mess with moving them. Not sure if the xtra presure will pose a issue or not.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Hmmmmm - I was considering moving mine back OUT of the cubby. Lost a lot of storage when that became their new home. Only other place I could come up with is under the observer side curved seat and they'd have to be sealed batteries sitting on their side. But if a heater install happens, then under that seat is the most likely location and would win out. Guess maybe I just need a bigger boat...

I live in Dora Al. Smith lake is my home lake

http://youtu.be/8Gm33VwsNAI
    Started on my led project

2013 Moomba LSV
    Last edited by Sharpshooter; 10-30-2013 at 06:17 PM.
    2013 LSV
    2006 outback DD sold
    2004 Stingray 180LX sold

David

I live in Dora Al. Smith lake is my home lake

http://youtu.be/27uBunLIGII
    Another look

2013 Moomba LSV
    2013 LSV
    2006 outback DD sold
    2004 Stingray 180LX sold

David