Default Going to Winterize this weekend :(

All right going to winterize the XLV this weekend(still not happy about that) but when you already had snow this year its about time to call it quits and so i was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for Filter/part numbers for my boat and wheres best place to buy from.. Boat only has like 230 some hours but i bought it just last june and want to change most of the stuff just to feel satisfied knowing its been touched and/or changed. I plan on doing the Engine oil and filter, fuel filter, water impeller, spark plugs, clean or change the air filter and check hoses.. is there anything else i should look at doing or check? tranny and v drive oil look fine.

Thanks for help guys in advance!!
    07 Gravity Games Edition XLV
    -EXiled Out System Amps,Sub,Speakers,etc.. Modified Gravity III Ballast, Blue Leds Throughtout boat, still more to come!

02 Moomba LSV "SOLD"

Tow Rig-12' F150 Ecoboost-leveled/intake

Tranny and v-drive typically only hold about a qt each, so I would go ahead and change them while you are already there changing the engine oil.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....ns-Torques-Etc
    https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?10977-Transmission-and-Vdrive-Service

There are a couple of good threads to get you started. Trans and vdrive fluids always look good but I bet the vdrive magnet and trans screen could use a cleaning.

Got er done today, just waiting on new plugs n fuel filter from the web. Man that was pretty easy, glad I opted to do it myself.. Saved some coin n learned about the boat. Changed all fluids, oil filter with a k&n, hardest part was tranny screen. Thanks moomba forum!!
    07 Gravity Games Edition XLV
    -EXiled Out System Amps,Sub,Speakers,etc.. Modified Gravity III Ballast, Blue Leds Throughtout boat, still more to come!

02 Moomba LSV "SOLD"

Tow Rig-12' F150 Ecoboost-leveled/intake