Thread: Driven Cleaners

Default Driven Cleaners

Rainy day Sunday but temp in the mid 60s a perfect day to winterize and detail the Sunsport. I stabilized the fuel Saterday and took a last ride for about an hour it ran perfect. I sometimes forget how nice the Sunsport is since I don't use it very much any more. Today I did my usual winterize procedure with the exception of using RV antifreeze for the first time. I always used the green before But with 4 boats its just too costly. After that I started a complete detail inside and out.
    I bought a different brand of cleaners earlier in the year but I haven't tried them yet. HOLY SMOKE this stuff is great . Anyone that knows me also knows my boat never really gets dirty except in my eyes . So anything that makes a noticeable difference is worth noting.The product is called Driven. I started with the multisurface cleaner mixed 50-50 and a vinyl brush . The vinyl has never looked as good since new . I have tried about every cleaner on the market and let me tell you this stuff is the best. It even removes the Georgia red clay tint on the white seats that has plagued me for years. I followed the cleaning with the Vinyl/Rubber and Leather Protector. Another great product it is a cream that you wipe on let dry then wipe down with a clean towel. It not only looks great but it moistens and rejuvenates as well as protects the vinyl. I also bought the polish and surface restorer but I haven't tried them yet . I hope the pics show the detail ?

The lines on the seat is the reflection off the plexiglass side panels.

Looks great, nicely done.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

I forgot to mention That is a 1989 Sunsport with the original interior.