Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by barefooterh2o View Post
    I have a 07 and a 08 Outback I bought new. We use them for barefoot skiing and show ski team. Was planning on replacing the 07 for a new Outback. I guess I have to go back to Malibu or MC. We really liked the Outbacks since the Malibu's and MC were $20,000 + more. Hard to use a V drive for barefooting and pulling pyrimads. Just wanted to say I really enjoyed the DD Outbacks. I even got 2 friends to buy new Outbacks.
    Thanks for making the DD affordable.
    barefooter - Before going Malibu or MC, call the Skiers Choice factory. It has the molds and I bet will build you another Outback, if asked. Probably have to place the order through a dealer. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Pretty sure I will never own a V drive
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Quote Originally Posted by BensonWdby View Post
    Pretty sure I will never own a V drive
    great thing about living in america

my buddy will always be a skier. getting into wakeboarding and tried surfing, but his heart is on a single ski. he has a '94 boomerang and I don't think he'll sell it until he hangs up his ski and buys a tooner to just cruise and drink
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I don't think I'll ever sell my 96 Boomerang either. I would like more room but don't want to give up the wake.

Anyone notice supra is down to Only three boats for 2014, SA, SC, and 242 . Moomba only has four now

Not sure the release tomorrow is just a surf system, but wow, the amount of sc boats has dramatically changed in 7 years.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

changed hopefully for the better and allow them to build fewer lines at a greater profit margin to keep them successful.

heard enough that they still have the molds for the dd boats and seems that everyone here would steer prospective buyers to skiers if they were nosing around here for a new build dd so kind of a win for skiers not having to keep "stale" inventory in dealers showrooms but rather build as ordered..

maybe skiers releases a 25th anniversary boomerang on the old outback dd hull as a limited edition and do one every few years, build 50 copies or so(market demand) to keep the line alive and at a pricepoint cc and mc can't touch
    barebones, no tower or many options..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by barefooterh2o View Post
    I have a 07 and a 08 Outback I bought new. We use them for barefoot skiing and show ski team. Was planning on replacing the 07 for a new Outback. I guess I have to go back to Malibu or MC. We really liked the Outbacks since the Malibu's and MC were $20,000 + more. Hard to use a V drive for barefooting and pulling pyrimads. Just wanted to say I really enjoyed the DD Outbacks. I even got 2 friends to buy new Outbacks.
    Thanks for making the DD affordable.
    Group buy? I wonder if you could get Moomba to do a group buy build of DD's every 3rd year or so.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!