Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
I try to switch off to save the hours/gas, but this year we used the heater continuously and whenever I start the boat it kills the radio which disconnects my bluetooth..

I keep people moving so there's little down time, have the next person get ready while the current person is finishing their set, so they don't waste 5 minutes looking for their lifejacket.. I find we get more sets in with smooth water just need to remind them..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
My audio is wired seperately from the ignition circuit. I would consider doing the same. I have a master switch next to my WS420 that powers down all my remote turn on leads.

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
I ALWAYS shut it down when switching riders because I don't see any reason to leave the engine running, and plenty of reasons to shut it off, such as:

Peace of mind for the rider coming in that the prop is not turning.
Reduce the CO at the back of the boat. Who wants to breath CO while putting their board on and getting ready to ride?
Saves gas.
Saves hours on the boat.

Even if someone is using the heater, I still shut it off. My Perfect Pass powers back on and remembers the set speed before I key it off so no issues there. Just fire it up and go.

Al
^^^^ pretty much this. we aren't generally in that much of a hurry to swap out riders. And likewise my PP remembers the last setting.