View Poll Results: Do you turn your boat off to switch riders?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Almost always

38 65.52%
  • Almost never

4 6.90%
  • A little of both

16 27.59%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Off. 100% of the time.
    With the 325 no-CATS, you have to or you'll smog out anyone on the platform.
    340 CATS is entirely different, but if I had that I'd still likely power off.

Very interesting mixture of opinions. I've never been with any driver that leaves it running, but sounds like some do.
    '07 Outback V
    Ski|Board|Surf|Skate

Default Re: Do you turn the boat off to switch riders?

Quote Originally Posted by moombabound View Post
    Off. 100% of the time.
    With the 325 no-CATS, you have to or you'll smog out anyone on the platform.
    340 CATS is entirely different, but if I had that I'd still likely power off.

Very interesting mixture of opinions. I've never been with any driver that leaves it running, but sounds like some do.
    It is an interesting mix. To be honest, even though I don't, we all probably should because why add any risk at all I guess, even if minimal...this thread may make me think about it from now on.

I have the 325 no cats btw and have no such problem.

Sent from my fourth replacement Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 4...
    Boats previously owned - 2000 Supra Launch, 2003 Outback, 2006 Mobius LSV

Default Do you turn the boat off to switch riders?

I shut the boat off as soon as the rider falls & make them swim to the boat. I find it to be a very motivational training technique.

so something tells me if you wanna teach the kids a lesson for not cleaning their room, you "pretend" not to hear the boat tell you they fell???

what?? oh sorry, I was too busy opening this beer.. I'll stop now
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Default Do you turn the boat off to switch riders?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    I shut the boat off as soon as the rider falls & make them swim to the boat. I find it to be a very motivational training technique.
    I think Cody would have been pretty pissed if we used this technique yesterday when he feel 100
    Feet from a 10+ ft gator who was catching some sun...although he might have broken Michael phelps freestyle record

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD