Amazon prime!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Default TV help???

Quote Originally Posted by EricU View Post
    If you don't care about 3D (neither do I) get the 120hz. I was always a Sony guy, until about two years ago when I needed to replace a 32" Sony in my MBR because the room is huge (and I am old, dying, blind etc). I was in a store looking at the 55" Sony and the 60" Sharp (120hz). The Sharp was on sale and the store has a 30 day trade it in if you don't like it policy, so I loaded up the 60" Sharp and LOVE it still, it has an awesome picture and I watch movies, sports and regular make you stupid programs on it. I don't miss 3D at all as I also have a home theatre with a 135" wide 2.35 screen that I can run 3D and I never do.

The 60" tvs are now available for sub $1k and the 70s aren't too far behind. I say get the 70, skip the extended warranty and make the shop deliver it (most will so you don't screw it up in the back of the truck). If it breaks in five years, throw it in trash and buy a 90" by then!
    Kind of the routs I was feeling.

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Default TV help???

42 too small I know. You guys were right

Exchanged for the 47. Probably could have gotten away with 50 but did not want to press my luck
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Default Re: TV help???

$1300, free shipping..

Default TV help???

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post

$1300, free shipping..

Lotion, Kleenex and blue balls???
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

and candles to set the mood
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Default Re: TV help???

And sports center!

da-da-DAH ... da-da-DAH
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Amazon Warehouse. I bought the $40 insurance since the TV is was a open box purchase. It arrived in all original packaging and everything. With 2 months left on the insurance I had a power surge that knocked out the TV and receiver. TV was fixed for free, receiver cost me 4 bills. After that I installed a whole house surge protector and also outlet protectors for all of the good stuff.

I have 58" Samsung 3d plasma. I love the color, functions and internet connect ability. I like the 3d aspect but I always have to replace the batteries in the glasses when we go to use them.

I don't know how you can stand looking up at the ceiling to watch TV thought. I think I would build a mechanism that would allow you to slide it down in front of the fireplace when you want to use it.

^ agree with the looking up comment although maybe his brother is a chiropractor and offers free neck adjustments on weekends of heavy tv watching

new house I moved into has a big area for the tv over the fireplace. old owners had the tv there. I couldn't stand looking up and it went on a stand much lower to the ground. don't quite know what to do with the space now. got a big giraffe in there now but someday the vision will come to me
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten