Default Rough Draft Video Edit

Ok so Cody and I set out to make a video that kind of embodies summer and boating season for us, we got some footage together from last summer and this summer and got to work. After we got about 5 min into we decided we did not like it too much and we wanted to start over using new footage from the 2013 Jam and the 2013 GCWA Fall Bash. I decided however that even though we are going to make a new video, there is no sense in letting the old one go to waste so for all of yall to enjoy, here is what we started with!

This video contains footage from the 2012 Texas Jam as well as random footage through out 2013.

Forum members featured in this video:
    ME!
    Cody
    Brett Howell (Bhowell)
    Brian Kelsey (brianinpdx)
    Drew Wolfe (wolfeman131)
    Heidi Surman (hsurman86)
    Brandon Zubke (bzubke1)
    Ron Allison (rca)

Enjoy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXyk4...ature=youtu.be
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Awesome video! Great shots and editing. Makes me miss summer already. Also that I really really need to work on my wakeboarding skills because I am terrible. Well done.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

I can't believe I forgot but Dusty and Brad Webbs boats are also featured in this video!!! And when it came to making the video, Cody did like 85% of the work, I just drank beer and critiqued haha
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

cool video, thanks for sharing
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Love it! Can I request one of these per month until next summer to make winter more survivable.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Love it! Can I request one of these per month until next summer to make winter more survivable.
    Agree. I would ask for one per week but I will be nice and go with one per month. Great video.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

nice video, I though you got BK surfing switch in that middle shot ... LOL
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    nice video, I though you got BK surfing switch in that middle shot ... LOL
    Yeah, it kind of fools you but that is Mr Wolfe. If you look at BK on the right he is actually going backwards there, mad talent.

The green thing everyone is drinking out is a portable water balloon inflator filled with vodka from a fruit tray. it was quite good
    David

Nice work Cody and David. Man, my boat looks naked without the SXT9s on it. You even got Jasper in the vid!
    2011 Mobius LSV

Ron