Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yea,could be a good time. Hit us up when you get some details.
    2014 MOOMBA LSV
    1998 Response LX (sold)

Congrats on the new boat.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick232 View Post
    This is one of the reasons I torn between buying from the Ohio dealer vs the TN dealer as we spend more than half the boating hours on Norris Lake. Next summer I will be bringing Wake The World back to Ohio if you guys would like to help out. No need to bring your boat.
    What is this said " Wake the World"? I am in Indiana if you need help I could drive over. Not to far more then likely.
    Last edited by irish-racing; 10-07-2013 at 04:16 PM. Reason: i'm an idiot
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by irish-racing View Post
    Congrats on the new boat.

What is this said " Wake the World"? I am in Indiana if you need help I could drive over. Not to far more then likely.
    www.waketheworld.org is a group of boat owners and drivers from around the country that give their time and love of water sports to kids that may never have had the chance other wise. I have driven for the past two years for Wake the World WV and for 2013 held the first Wake the World Ohio event at the Scioto Boat Club on Griggs in Columbus. We will be hosting a 2014 Ohio event again in Columbus in June 2014. If your on FB look up all the different events in different states. Mike might have posted pictures from wake the world Oregon from 2012 & 2013. I'll keep you all posted when we get planning shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick232 View Post
    www.waketheworld.org is a group of boat owners and drivers from around the country that give their time and love of water sports to kids that may never have had the chance other wise. I have driven for the past two years for Wake the World WV and for 2013 held the first Wake the World Ohio event at the Scioto Boat Club on Griggs in Columbus. We will be hosting a 2014 Ohio event again in Columbus in June 2014. If your on FB look up all the different events in different states. Mike might have posted pictures from wake the world Oregon from 2012 & 2013. I'll keep you all posted when we get planning shortly.
    That sounds awesome! I would love to bring my boat over and drive. If it wasn't for friends I would never have had the chance to be on boats growing up and would have never learned to wake board. MY wife and I would love to be apart of this. Plus she is a really good teacher. Keep me posted. Thanks
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Default Waiting Delivery of 2014 LSV

Quote Originally Posted by irish-racing View Post
    That sounds awesome! I would love to bring my boat over and drive. If it wasn't for friends I would never have had the chance to be on boats growing up and would have never learned to wake board. MY wife and I would love to be apart of this. Plus she is a really good teacher. Keep me posted. Thanks
    We had our first WTW Houston this summer and our local club really stepped up. Turned out to be a great time and we were stoked that we got to participate. We even raised $800 for WTW Houston at our 2014 at our Texas Moomba Supra Jam. Definitely a worth while cause to donate time and fuel for.

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    We had our first WTW Houston this summer and our local club really stepped up. Turned out to be a great time and we were stoked that we got to participate. We even raised $800 for WTW Houston at our 2014 at our Texas Moomba Supra Jam. Definitely a worth while cause to donate time and fuel for.

Sent from my iPhone
    I just checked out their website and filled out the volunteer form. They had one in Indiana this year so I am hoping they do it again. If not I will go to Ohio. I am looking forward to it.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Sorry BuckeyeLSV for the thread hijack. Wasn't on purpose
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

No Problem on the hijack!! This is great cause!! Wife and I talked also last night and are interested is getting involved. Sometimes I think we all forget how lucky we are to have the means to enjoy the water like we do and some never have the chance. Looking forward to getting the dates and details for next summer.
    2014 MOOMBA LSV
    1998 Response LX (sold)

Default Re: Waiting Delivery of 2014 LSV

Congrats on the new boat!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded