Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Waiting Delivery of 2014 LSV

We took the plunge on labor day weekend and ordered a 2014 LSV. Got word that it was finished this past friday and to be delivered sometime this comming week. will post a pic or two soon.
    2014 MOOMBA LSV
    1998 Response LX (sold)

I'm assuming from your user name the boat will look like this?

Congrats & can't wait to see pics.

O-H

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by wolfeman131; 10-06-2013 at 02:49 PM.

So where are you going to ride? If your answer is Deer Creek, order a second prop now
    Naked red and white 2005 Moomba LSV
    Teaching my kids to Ride, Shoot Strait and Tell the Truth

Welcome buckeye and congrats, if you need help let me know I'm in Hilliard but work in GC. What dealer did you order from.

Smoke, been boating at Deer Creek since 1996 and have not lost a prop there. What should we watch out for other than the marked point?

Not our first go-around. Grew up on the water and have a Malibu Response now, kids are boarders not skiers like old dad and we could really use the extra space of the v drive. Boated many many times at Deer Creek ( with no prop issues) but we call Lake Cumberland home on the weekends in the summers.
    2014 MOOMBA LSV
    1998 Response LX (sold)

Two for two prop strikes for boaters that I know that have gone there. One guy took out two in a day. Never been myself, just known to me as a prop killer by sad tails. I hear you can get a Big Mac on the water and it is generally shallow. I'm usually on Rocky Fork. I could stop at Caesar's like everyone else but rf is worth the drive. Now that I think of it another guy got hung up on log in Sept. on dc, he also went racing through some goose decoys by mistake. We (2 supras & me) have had a couple prop strikes their as well, but that has been over 10 years.
    Naked red and white 2005 Moomba LSV
    Teaching my kids to Ride, Shoot Strait and Tell the Truth

To be honest our Malibu hasn't been in OH in about 5yrs now and not planning on hauling up the new LSV to OH either. Buying it from the local Moomba at Cumberland and thats we it will stay. I know we pass buy plenty of water on our 4.5hr drive south but Cumberland is home.
    2014 MOOMBA LSV
    1998 Response LX (sold)

We are Buckeye's but not a fan of owning anything red so we went with silver and blue. looks like the one Omaha Marine just got in (will be happy if it stays out that way.)
    2014 MOOMBA LSV
    1998 Response LX (sold)

Cumberland is awesome!

Congrats on the new boat and I like blue boats, too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by irish-racing View Post
    That sounds awesome! I would love to bring my boat over and drive. If it wasn't for friends I would never have had the chance to be on boats growing up and would have never learned to wake board. MY wife and I would love to be apart of this. Plus she is a really good teacher. Keep me posted. Thanks
    We had our first WTW Houston this summer and our local club really stepped up. Turned out to be a great time and we were stoked that we got to participate. We even raised $800 for WTW Houston at our 2014 at our Texas Moomba Supra Jam. Definitely a worth while cause to donate time and fuel for.

Sent from my iPhone
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD