Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NHL smacktalk

Default NHL smacktalk

Everybody is talking about NCAA and NFL, how about the NHL......the season opened last night with the Blackhawks raising their second banner in 4 years and looking to repeat!! Cue the Chelsea Dagger!!

Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

The Hawks will be hard to beat. My Flames are in a major rebuild mode and I am still a closet Leaf fan. Maybe Iggy can finally win a cup with the Bruins. Was fun to be able to sit down and watch hockey again last night.
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV Ballast III (stock), Heater, Roswell Quad Spin Pro, Bimini

Go Hawks! Being from Indiana we don't have a NHL team so when I was a kid I grew up watching the Hawks. My wife and I will be making a few trips to Chicago again this year for games.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by irish-racing View Post
    My wife and I will be making a few trips to Chicago again this year for games.
    Unless you know someone with season tickets, be prepared to drop a boat load of $$$$...........that is going to be a very tough ticket this year!!
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

We have bought tickets for Flames versus Capitals during Canadian thanksgiving. Flames tickets easier to get this year.
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV Ballast III (stock), Heater, Roswell Quad Spin Pro, Bimini

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    Unless you know someone with season tickets, be prepared to drop a boat load of $$$$...........that is going to be a very tough ticket this year!!
    Yeah I figure I am going to spend a lot of $$$$$ on tickets but it's worth it.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Hear that.........the UC is always rocking for the Hawks!!! Last night must have just been insane...
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

Caps fan here so we can't talk smack. Been rebuilding team since 1974, we will win next year.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Oilers fan here.... so ya......... its been rough. 2nd favorite team is Hawks... had a kid from our town play with them in 2010... we had a crazy crazy cup party!!!
    2014 Mondo with da flow!!! Exile towers, stock everything else.... for now!

This is a boating forum and we don't need to be talking about a game that is played on frozen lakes, it's just depressing.

That being said, Dallas Stars all way!!! At least until they changed their uniform a couple years ago, that new swag is U G L Y
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD