Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NHL smacktalk

Hybrid View

Default NHL smacktalk

Everybody is talking about NCAA and NFL, how about the NHL......the season opened last night with the Blackhawks raising their second banner in 4 years and looking to repeat!! Cue the Chelsea Dagger!!

Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

The Hawks will be hard to beat. My Flames are in a major rebuild mode and I am still a closet Leaf fan. Maybe Iggy can finally win a cup with the Bruins. Was fun to be able to sit down and watch hockey again last night.
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV Ballast III (stock), Heater, Roswell Quad Spin Pro, Bimini

Go Hawks! Being from Indiana we don't have a NHL team so when I was a kid I grew up watching the Hawks. My wife and I will be making a few trips to Chicago again this year for games.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by irish-racing View Post
    My wife and I will be making a few trips to Chicago again this year for games.
    Unless you know someone with season tickets, be prepared to drop a boat load of $$$$...........that is going to be a very tough ticket this year!!
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    Unless you know someone with season tickets, be prepared to drop a boat load of $$$$...........that is going to be a very tough ticket this year!!
    Yeah I figure I am going to spend a lot of $$$$$ on tickets but it's worth it.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Hear that.........the UC is always rocking for the Hawks!!! Last night must have just been insane...
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

We have bought tickets for Flames versus Capitals during Canadian thanksgiving. Flames tickets easier to get this year.
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV Ballast III (stock), Heater, Roswell Quad Spin Pro, Bimini

Flyers season ticket holder here......over 10 years with season tickets....dads and uncles had them when I was younger .....maybe someday I will see the cup a raised......by my team.....
    When stuck inside......
    Hanging out here and at my favorite camping and truck forums
    same name at www.dogandtrailer.com and www.duramaxforum.com
    2006 Mobius LS, 2009 Sydney Outback 310 BHS, 2011 Duramax - My toys

Obviously if any of you want to attend a Stanley Cup Parade this year you had better plan on being in Toronto come June. Might as well bring your boats to and enjoy our lakes as well a few hrs north of Toronto.

Brian

My Flames are 3 pts on the road to start this is ad good adbit will get so I will be happy in the short term