Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2006 Moomba Mobius LSV

[SIZE=4]2006 Moomba Mobius LSV ! cd stereo, Alpine amp/sub, Alpine tower speakers, Comes with full boat and swim step cover, Perfect pass triple ballast in side lockers and middle locker, and depth finder. Superior performance, reliability and value. Built with the hardcore wakeboarder in mind, the new Mobius LSV is the total package And with a V-drive engine configuration it has spacious interior, featuring a deep wrap-around lounge area and easy access to grab handles well placed throughout the boat. - 2006 Moomb Mobius LSV Boat has 281 hours and being serviced at this time. For any question please call 813 728 9696 for any questions boat located in Tampa FLorida email or pm me your email for more pics is have about 10
    /SIZE]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gsxrjtt; 10-01-2013 at 01:48 PM.

This boat is 26,000$ This is a Blow out firm price Boat does NOT include trailer..

Quote Originally Posted by gsxrjtt View Post
    Boat does NOT include trailer..
    This will make an internet sell somewhat tough. not a blowout price once you factor in $5k for a trailer and not many have extra trailers lying around that are looking for an lsv. better bet is local on cl/word of mouth or possibly a local marine dealer tradein/consignment.

good luck.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Gotta agree, no trailer makes for a tough sale. But the strange thing is, its sitting on a Moomba trailer.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Thanks some people just need a boat for the lift and no trailer second the trailer belongs to another boat on the lake and last There can be gotten a brand new moomba trailer for 3600 through nautique of orlando. Called yesterday and im sure even cheaper if i go with ramblin or some aftermarket trailer.. Still Dont see another boat with the low hours as this one for the price.. It really is a great boat

ok, now i'm really confused.

same boat, same phone number, but listed with trailer for 28k?
    blowout price at 26 but trailer is 3.6k?

http://onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=40264
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    ok, now i'm really confused.

same boat, same phone number, but listed with trailer for 28k?
    blowout price at 26 but trailer is 3.6k?

http://onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=40264

Thanks for posting that up I had forgotten to edit the ad on only inboards. Dont see why people are so hell bent on this trailer thing.. Not trying to pull one passed anyone.

I did not see that the trailer was included although it shows a picture of it. You are correct - very confusing!
    2008 Moomba Mobius LSV Ballast III (stock), Heater, Roswell Quad Spin Pro, Bimini

Hey I have gotten to dealer to sell me a trailer at their price.. what color should i put under it.. ?? any suggestions .. Was thinking blue or even white might go with the two tone .. what do you all think

Depending on your roads/weather I'm thinking white would look dirty all the time...

Maybe make it a bonus and leave it up to the buyer - your color of choice!
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...