Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tater View Post
    Ah Man,hate to see that,glad nobody got hurt,I have heard that there is a place on that Lake that is called Million Dollar cove for that reason but you would think somebody buy now would have marked it ? At least at Mississinewa they mark everything pretty well,There was a tree down this year that i havent seen before and they even but a buoy buy it and then somebody but there tightie whities on one of the branches,classic, Anyways it fixable and now you have to come hang at Mississinewa.

Yeah I know million dollar point. I stay as far away from that place as possible. I will be mainly at Mississinewa next year.

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    that sucks but you are 100% right, this is why we all have insurance!
    Yep. Life happens.

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Big bummer, sucks to end the season that way, thankfully your rider didn't hit it and everyone was injury free.
    Yeah I am glad he didn't hit that or the boat when it almost stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Ouch, that hurts!! Luckily no one was injured and you were done using the boat for the summer.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

These are true facts you speak.

Quote Originally Posted by 86century View Post
    Do you have a machine without a prop to get out to it. If not I will bring our jet skis down Wednesday.

That shallow could be a life ender if you took a hard fall in the wrong spot.

I still have my old boat that is technically sold, the guy just hasn't picked it up. It's a jet boat so I will take that out and mark the spot.

Yeah if someone is wakeboarding through there and wipes out they are done. I would feel horrible if something like that happened and I didn't take the time to go back out and mark the spot.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    You sure you just didn't copy and paste pics from Cab's Shasta experience?
    Sorry to hear, could have been worse. Glad its the end of the season.
    That's what I was thinking! Unfotunately, this is worse. I had no damage to my rudder.

irish-racing, hope your insurance will do you right. My bill was right at $5k and I had no damage to the rudder so I think you are looking at $6-$7k as you also have more gelcoat damage.

Sorry to hear it. I was like you, at first I was pretty bummed about it then realized that it's just part of boating and that is why we carry insurance.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    That's what I was thinking! Unfotunately, this is worse. I had no damage to my rudder.

irish-racing, hope your insurance will do you right. My bill was right at $5k and I had no damage to the rudder so I think you are looking at $6-$7k as you also have more gelcoat damage.

Sorry to hear it. I was like you, at first I was pretty bummed about it then realized that it's just part of boating and that is why we carry insurance.
    I just dropped her off this morning to the Moomba dealer close to me. The insurance adjuster is going to look at it tomorrow and should have her back before I know it.

I was guessing around $6k in damage. Do you remember about how long it took for it to be fixed?
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

I took all the underwater gear off myself then had the shop just do the gelcoat repair. Took him about 5 days but he is a one man show. I now have it back and am in the process of putting the underwater gear back on.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

That's not bad. They didn't give me a time estimate when I dropped it off yesterday. But if they have it for a couple weeks that is fine. Just means I don't have to mess with storing it for a couple weeks.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Yeah, I am in no hurry at this point. Our season is over.
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Our season is too, technically. But Indiana usually has random days where it'll just up into the 80's in october. It's a very confusing place to live sometimes. 2 years ago on my birthday which is in January, it was 65 degrees.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Insurance adjuster called me yesterday. About $5,800 in damage and it's going to take about 4-6 weeks to repair. I just have to pay my deductible when I pick her up.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by irish-racing View Post
    Indiana usually has random days where it'll just up into the 80's in october.
    It's like that here too. We'll have random days where it will just drop into the 80's out of the blue.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    It's like that here too. We'll have random days where it will just drop into the 80's out of the blue.
    Don't brag Mr. Florida! I miss living down there.
    2008 Mobius XLV - SOLD