Default 2013 LSV kill switch and bimini top

Hey guys-

just took my new LSV out for its first trip friday. Noticed when I would rotate the drivers seat to the right the flip up bolster when down and rotated far enough to the right would bump the kill switch and consequently kill the motor (even with the clip securely on the switch). Is this a warranty item that should be repaired? Or just the nature of this particular kill switch? On my previous boats the kill switch was up on the gauge cluster and never actually ran across a situation where It was nudged/bumped.

Secondly, Any of you guys with the LSV have trouble getting the bimini top securely put up? We couldn't get the front posts completely in the tower, resulting in us not being able to put the short rear posts anchored into the tower.

Thanks again for the info/help.

Nick

That is how the kill switch is designed unfortunately. I bump mine about once a year when reaching down to ballast switches.

Can't help in Bimini question as I have z5
    Brad

2011 Launch 21V Sold... boatless replaced with a Jeep JKUR
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

The kill switch isnt in the most ideal location it happens, The bimini, if you have Aqua do your winterazation have Don the mechanic take a look at it he is very good at what he does and i think he has just about seen everything there is to see,if its broke Don can fix it.
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

thanks for the info guys. It will be going back up there for winterization. They were fantastic, standup guys during the purchasing process. I"ll be sure to inquire, but was curious more than anything.

have not bumped the kill switch yet, could be some thing as simple as sliding the seat back a inch for clearance. as for the bimini, I put the front post's in first then pull the bimini back and secure the rear. the post's only go in about a inch I'd say.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart